3454 S. 94th E. Ave., Tulsa, OK 74145 Map · Phone number

About Weddings by Expressions of Love

Your wedding should be a beautiful experience. You have dreamed of how it would be since you were a little girl. We make that happen by taking care of all the details, big and small, so you don't have to. It's your day, enjoy it. Call us for your complimentary consultation.

exp6
gazebo
gazebo
exp6

4 Reviews for Weddings by Expressions of Love

April · Married on 09/30/2011

Joy and Cheryl did the ceremony coordinating at our wedding as well as the rehearsal. They got everyone down the aisle quickly and sternly, which believe it or not is completely necessary when the time comes! They were easy to work with and always on time.

Sent on 10/09/2011

Christina · Married on 02/20/2010

Expressions of Love made my wedding day a dream come true. Working with Joy & Cheryl was a very professional experience. They have such an eye for detail that made every part of my day seamless. I told them the vision I had for our wedding & got to walk away knowing it would all be taken care of. They handled details with the vendors, organized the timeline, ran my rehersal, I cant say enough about how great the experiance was. I look back now & think of a relaxing wonderful day, not one filled with stress or worry. I highly recommend Expressions of Love for the planning your event. Great experiance!!

Sent on 07/23/2010

Katie · Married on 11/21/2009

Love them! Expression of Love met all of my expectations! They are the sweetest people and really listend to what I wanted...yet gave me WONDERFUL ideas. I would refer them to anyone!

Sent on 08/07/2010

Weddings by Expressions of Love FAQ

• The Cover Girls
    The Cover Girls Wedding Rentals

I love working with Wedding by Expressions of Love. These ladies are professional, gracious, VERY VERY CREATIVE and a pure pleasure. They go above and beyond to please and delight their brides. The Cover Girls, LLC Jane Cox, Owner

• 3454 S. 94th E. Ave. Tulsa, 74145 See on map
    9183963502 (Other Phone Number)
    Appointment only