Weddings by Davin

Fort Collins, CO View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hi, my name is Davin and I'm a wedding & portrait photographer based out of Colorado. I'm truly grateful you're here.

I'm interested in photographing real couples. I love genuine-whimsical-original images and am constantly refining my work. My photography is very personal. This is so much more than a job to me. My ultimate goal is to celebrate this sacred day with you as a friend would.

I find myself drawn to the unplanned, in-between, everyday moments of a wedding. Most of my favorite photos come from those times, and those are the photos that take you back to that precious day.

My intentions are to create timeless images; images that your grandchildren will look at one day and get to know you better as a result. I craft every photograph individually because each of them carry the depth of its story - your story, mine. They are one of a kind.

My wedding photography has been featured in publications and media by BHLDN, Lover.ly, and Midwest Bride. My commercial photography won the largest ad award in the city of Philadelphia. It has also been featured in publications and media by Will Leather Goods, Karma Agency, Comcast, Sanborn Canoe Company, Working to Give, and Azusa Pacific University. To see more of my commercial work, visit davinlindwall.com.

Here are some things I love: trailers (my wife and I live in an airstream that we remodeled), the packers, dogs (german wirehaired pointers are my jam), seasons, the northern lights, the outdoors, yard sales, games, long drives, old photographs (especially my grandpa's), campfires, my hometown, early mornings, a goofy movie, anything made out of wood, the great lakes, mexican food, calvin and hobbes.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints

• Jill
    Jill S. Married on 08/10/2019

You need a wedding video from Davin, trust me.

Hiring Davin was the BEST money I spent for my wedding. If you value photos you need put as high of a priority on video. My video was stunning & it was shared all throughout guest who weren't able to make it & brought tears to their eyes. It is something we will have forever & be able to show our future children. Davin is extremely talented. 10/10!!
    Anna Married on 06/19/2016
    Me and my husband just got married a month ago, and spent endless hours searching for a photographer, knowing it was one of the most important things to us when it came to our wedding, and we couldn't have made a better decision when we hired Davin & his wife Holly to capture our wedding day. Their photos evoke so much emotion, and they went above and beyond capturing the heart, vibe, emotion etc, of our wedding. Not only are the photos everything we dreamed they would be and more, they also made us feel like great friends even before we ever met, and that is something that is truly special about these guys! We would highly recommend them for your wedding, or any other photography needs.
    Kelly Married on 06/15/2016
    Not only is Davins work incredible but he is professional and I knew he was someone we could trust. The entire process was stress free and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! I knew by using Davin as our photographer the photos would be amazing. It was one huge thing on our wedding day I didn't have to worry about at all. I recommend him to everyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Richard & Kelly
    15 photos · 06/15/2016

Fort Collins, CO, 80521
Location of (Weddings by Davin)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding