Fort Collins, CO 80521 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Real Weddings 1

About Weddings by Davin

Hi, my name is Davin and I'm a wedding & portrait photographer based out of Colorado. I'm truly grateful you're here.

I'm interested in photographing real couples. I love genuine-whimsical-original images and am constantly refining my work. My photography is very personal. This is so much more than a job to me. My ultimate goal is to celebrate this sacred day with you as a friend would.

I find myself drawn to the unplanned, in-between, everyday moments of a wedding. Most of my favorite photos come from those times, and those are the photos that take you back to that precious day.

My intentions are to create timeless images; images that your grandchildren will look at one day and get to know you better as a result. I craft every photograph individually because each of them carry the depth of its story - your story, mine. They are one of a kind.

My wedding photography has been featured in publications and media by BHLDN, Lover.ly, and Midwest Bride. My commercial photography won the largest ad award in the city of Philadelphia. It has also been featured in publications and media by Will Leather Goods, Karma Agency, Comcast, Sanborn Canoe Company, Working to Give, and Azusa Pacific University. To see more of my commercial work, visit davinlindwall.com.

Here are some things I love: trailers (my wife and I live in an airstream that we remodeled), the packers, dogs (german wirehaired pointers are my jam), seasons, the northern lights, the outdoors, yard sales, games, long drives, old photographs (especially my grandpa's), campfires, my hometown, early mornings, a goofy movie, anything made out of wood, the great lakes, mexican food, calvin and hobbes.

Follow Weddings by Davin on

Videos 1 vídeo

11 Reviews for Weddings by Davin

• Jill

Jill Stadum · Married on 08/10/2019

You need a wedding video from Davin, trust me.

Hiring Davin was the BEST money I spent for my wedding. If you value photos you need put as high of a priority on video. My video was stunning & it was shared all throughout guest who weren't able to make it & brought tears to their eyes. It is something we will have forever & be able to show our future children. Davin is extremely talented. 10/10!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Anna · Married on 06/19/2016

Me and my husband just got married a month ago, and spent endless hours searching for a photographer, knowing it was one of the most important things to us when it came to our wedding, and we couldn't have made a better decision when we hired Davin & his wife Holly to capture our wedding day. Their photos evoke so much emotion, and they went above and beyond capturing the heart, vibe, emotion etc, of our wedding. Not only are the photos everything we dreamed they would be and more, they also made us feel like great friends even before we ever met, and that is something that is truly special about these guys! We would highly recommend them for your wedding, or any other photography needs.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/15/2016

Not only is Davins work incredible but he is professional and I knew he was someone we could trust. The entire process was stress free and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! I knew by using Davin as our photographer the photos would be amazing. It was one huge thing on our wedding day I didn't have to worry about at all. I recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Award

Weddings by Davin FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums