Bel Air, MD 21015 Map · Phone number

About Weddings Anywhere Anytime

I am an Ordained Minister and started out being a Ordained Chaplain of a Motorcycle Club. I am very laid back but I can also be very professional. I will do religious and non-religious services. I have pre-planned services available or you would be free to design your own service. I will do your service anywhere and anytime. Nothing is too outrageous - it never hurts to ask, I might say yes. Call me and we will talk about it. I give a discount for Fire Fighters, Police, Military, Veteran, or Member of a Motorcycle Club.

Now, we offer a female officiant to better serve the needs of every couple. Rev. Janet Weeks can perform your wedding if you prefer a female. Janet will provide the same professional services as is always expected.

11412420102039547671816214120823168281832135n
8ee14f5bf82e3d5e 11401387 10203954809742685 7306906598436688115 n
img139131350708807

8 Reviews for Weddings Anywhere Anytime

• User3820628 · 2+ years ago

Reverend Steven C. Weeks and his wife Janet did a fantastic job officiating my wedding! They were competitively priced and were even kind enough to give us a military discount. They were very accommodating and tailored a wedding service to fit our specific needs and desires. They were also flexible with us in scheduling our rehearsal, and did an excellent job with organizing our large chaotic wedding party and keeping them on task, as well as preparing them for the wedding service so that they were comfortable. I highly recommend Mr. and Mrs. Weeks as officiants for any wedding.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/30/2009

Reverend Janet Weeks was a joy to work with. She was very professional, responsive and helpful! From the first time we contacted her she was friendly and very easy to work with. We were able to help design the ceremony to fit exactly what we wanted and she delivered it with the utmost professionalism. Not only did she do a wonderful job with our ceremony, but she came completely prepared to even help us solve some of our decor issues and she even produced a Tide pen when I had some minor issues involving my flowers and my dress! She was wonderful and provided so much more than we expected!

Sent on 11/12/2009

Danielle · Married on 10/04/2008

We used Rev. Weeks for our wedding and just adored him. His is VERY reliable and incredibly reliable. Rev. Weeks is very reasonable with prices and you can tell he just loved being a wedding officiant. We loved meeting and getting to know Rev. Weeks and his wonderful sweet wife. I would recommend rev. weeks to any bride who is looking for an amazing officiant.

Sent on 11/13/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Weddings Anywhere Anytime FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Elite Weddings by Maggie
    Elite Weddings by Maggie Wedding Planners

Reverend Weeks is such a pleasure to work with! He can truly prepare for a wedding anywhere, anytime! He was able to come through for my client at the very last minute and provided top-notch service!!! As a wedding planner, a vendor like Reverend Weeks is someone I'll refer to any client in need of an officiant for their ceremony.

• Bel Air, 21015 See on map