$2,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Weddings and Events by Karolina

Making Your Wedding and Event Dreams Come True

Now That The Glass Slipper Fits, Let Us Plan The Wedding Of Your Dreams!

Welcome To Weddings By Karolina ... Congratulations On Your Engagement!

Now That You've Found Your Prince, There's So Much To Do And Plan For. How Will You Have The Time?

Enjoy Your Special Day By Trusting Us To Plan And Coordinate A Worry Free Wedding That Will Be Memorable, Unique, Exciting And Romantic. Our Wedding Packages Are Tailored To Your Event.

Weddings By Karolina Can Help You Save Money By Suggesting Affordable Alternatives To Enhance Your Wedding. We Will Work Within Your Budget To Create The Wedding Of Your Dreams.

We Offer Full Wedding Planning, Partial Wedding Planning, & "Wedding Day Of" Coordination, As Well As A La Carte Services. We'll Be There For The Rehearsal To Be Sure Everything Goes As Planned, Too

From Beginning To End, Our Fresh Perspective, Personal Attention And Creative Touch Makes Us Different. Call Us Today @ 224-730-3381 For A FREE Consultation!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Budget Analysis (2)
Full Planning (2)
Cultural (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Karolina helped to make everything run smoothly as a day of coordinator. Even hiring her less than two weeks before, she was able to take charge and alleviate all our stresses. She even helped to think of things I’d forgotten about for the day and made it all a great success! I would highly recommend using her services. My only regret is not hiring her to help plan the whole thing!

Photo of Weddings and Events by Karolina in Chicagoland,Naperville,Joliet, surrounding suburbs, IL
Profile Picture Amy, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Karolina was really great! She met with me twice before the wedding and she went over everything with me. She made herself available to me via email or text and was super great at responding right away. She had some great ideas and was super supportive throughout the process. However she wasn't able to make it to my wedding due to responsibilities of having to be at a rehearsal dinner of another couple that she had booked before me. This was something she could not have seen coming. But it was definitely stressful for me. She had another coordinator Ani who was there at the wedding along with a coordinator who was able to set up everything and Karolina was able to tell her all the details and everything went without a hitch!!! Karolina was really amazing!!! I could not have asked for a better coordinator for my wedding preparations :)

Profile Picture Tryphaena, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Weddings and Events by Karolina Pricing

11 Photos

My Photo Album

11 Photos

34 ENDORSEMENTS
This company is professional, and they did a great job. I really enjoyed working with them , I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Karolina is such a joy to work with and has a high standard for her clients and dedication to them through all stages of the wedding planning process. Her attention to detai and patience are invaluable to any couple in hopes of finding the right person to help plan and coordinate one of the most important days of their lives.

Karolina from Wedding by Karolina is an excellent wedding coordinator. She and her staff are always professional, calm and organized. They make dealing with all of the vendors, guest and wedding party members seem effortless. If there ever is a problem, the Bride & Groom would never know because Weddings by Karolina always takes prompt action to remedy any issues. I love working with Karolina and her staff and recommend Weddings by Karolina to all of my clients!

Karolina is so nice! She is genuine and cares about your wedding!

Working with Karolina has always been a true pleasure. She is an amazing wedding planner and day-of coordinator. I had the opportunity of working with her and she is very detail-oriented, organized, and easy to communicate and work with. At a wedding, many wedding vendors: photographers, DJs, videographers, caterers, etc. have to communicate and work with each other to make sure that the wedding flows perfectly. Karolina makes sure that all vendors are aware of all details and makes sure that they all know the schedule before so everything can be executed flawlessly! I recommend her to many of my clients that need a wedding planner or a day-of coordinator because she never disappoints!

149 PROS I KNOW

Events

Chicagoland,Naperville,Joliet, surrounding suburbs, IL 60043   See On Map
224-730-3381 (phone)
Monday-Friday-10a.m.-10:00 p.m. Saturday-Sunday-12:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
Weddings and Events by Karolina is a wedding coordinator from chicago,il. We service weddings throughout the local area, including chicagoland, joliet, and rockford. Weddings and Events by Karolina is a professional wedding Coordinator that has been part of the Association of Bridal Consultants wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Wedding Day of Coordination.