P.O. Box 6503, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 Map · Phone number

About Weddinghits.com

Great weddings don't just happen; they are the result of selecting the right entertainment. While most entertainers look at your wedding as a chance for them to shine, we take a different approach. Our goal is to provide top quality wedding entertainment that lets you shine. Please visit our website at Weddinghits.com for more information. We can be reached at 732-564-5103 or 800-728-9561. You may view a sample of our services by clicking this link.

565aef703adbffd3 1228842953158 meredith2
Guests celebrate
Guests celebrate
565aef703adbffd3 1228842953158 meredith2

7 Reviews for Weddinghits.com

• Bkidsocr

Brandy · Married on 09/26/2010

We could not have picked a better DJ. Mike came recommended to us from a family friend, who got married last year. He knows how to read a crowd and keep everyone happy and having a good time. We had a Sunday night reception, and despite this the dance floor was packed the whole night. He was easy to work through for the whole process. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2010

Jennifer · Married on 06/19/2010

I highly recommend Mike with Weddinghits.com! My brother & sister-in-law used him & he was amazing! Sometimes you go to weddings and the dancing doesn't start until after the entire meal has been eaten & the couple cuts the cake -- not with Mike! He had our guests up dancing the whole night & everyone raved about what an amazing time they had. When it came time for the bouquet & garter toss, Mike was so much fun, putting our friend who caught the garter through a little embarassment by making the girl put the garter on him! It was hilarious & all of our guests were cracking up! He played great music all night, not a song went by than anyone sat out because they didn't like it. I can't thank him enough for making our wedding so amazing -- I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/12/2010
  • F

Emily · Married on 12/28/2008

Michael was a pleasure to work with. He played music to our crowd (which was mixed with both hispanic and american guests) and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. He wasn't overbearing or cheesy (as many DJs can be) but instead was classy and professional. I got so many compliments on his work and will definitely be recommending him to my friends and family.

Sent on 01/05/2009

Weddinghits.com FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• River Queen & River Belle
    River Queen & River Belle Boat Weddings

I have worked with Mike from Wedding Hits for the past twenty years. Mike is not only an excellent DJ, but professional, on time and my brides love working with him, he performed at my wedding too!!

• P.O. Box 6503 East Brunswick, 08816 See on map