65 D Briarwood Lane, Branford, CT 06405 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Weddinghairdresser.net

Bazaar came to inspire me after many years of working in the beauty industry, and Bridal came along behind as I have devoted my career mostly to working with brides!
My Name is Melissa Baylis and I have been a licensed Cosmotologist in the State of Connecticut for about 12 years! I have worked in lots of different positions within the beauty industry but the most rewarding is working with all of you brides to be! I have worked as a freelance make-up artist for Loreal/Lancome, Hairdresser for many years in a couple of local salons, Store Manager/ Special Events for Depasquale Salon Systems, and every weekend devoted to traveling to brides/wedding parties!
The work I do is creative through different updo's/hairstyle's and always very unique! The make-up applications tend to be more natural and classic done by hand with brushes/sponges.(Not Trained in AirBrush at this time)
I have a full portfolio of pictures, my website and many references of happy brides!
Bazaar Bridal offers many different services to fit your needs and travels to you/location of your choice to help make that special day perfect!
Services: Hair, Make-up, Tiara's, Jewelery, Favors, Centerpieces/Plants or flowers, wedding planning-consulting,Etc;
Your one stop for all of your needs!

missy 27sworkphotos084

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Spa

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddinghairdresser.net 1
    Wedding Hair/Make-up Book 5 Girls and Bride is 1/2OFF
    With times being so tough for everyone I have decided to add a discount to the bride with her services 1/2 off if she can book 5 girls for hair and make-up.

• 65 D Briarwood Lane Branford, 06405 See on map