Via Vernini, 67, Milan, IT IT 0002Z Map · Phone number

About WeddingBox Lake Como

Where do you picture yourself getting married? A beautiful sandy beach, a historic villa or castle, aboard a boat or in a beautiful lake-edge garden? Whichever you choose, a fabulous backdrop for your wedding day is guaranteed!

WeddingBox Lake Como creates picture perfect weddings for English speaking couples from all around the world.

Let us take care of the stresses of planning a wedding abroad, the paperwork and the language barrier, while you relax and enjoy your wedding as you should.

Contact us now and take the first step to making your dream of an Italian wedding a reality.

If you dream it, you can do it... and we're here to help you!

Follow WeddingBox Lake Como on

weddingwire pic
1208535101516614543993891149102478

12 Reviews for WeddingBox Lake Como

Emma · Married on 08/18/2016

Sally and her team at Weddingbox are absolutely phenomenal. Michael and I decided we wanted to get married in Italy and emailed a few companies. Sally replied within half an hour. We only had a small budget and were worried we would not be able to afford it. However Sally made us feel completely at ease and gave us some options with how she could help us. So we got Married at Villa Cipressi on the 18th August. It was beautifully set up with an appertivo buffet after. Sally then arranged for a big boat to take us both and 49 guest to a reception venue ristorante sottevento. The boat trip was Amazing everyone loved it. The food was fantastic and the DJ Sally arranged was perfect. Sally worked tirelessly on the day with her assistant. They both also manger to join in with some dancing. The day was just the most magical day ever. We cant thank you enough Sally. We miss Varenna and will be back to reminiss one day!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Kacie · Married on 05/23/2016

Sally and her team are beyond amazing at everything they do! All we had in mind was Lake Maggiore and Sally guided us to picking the most perfect venues for the ceremony and reception (Villa Giulia & Grand Hotel Majestic) in Pallanza. I was absolutely clueless about what I wanted/how the jumbled vision we had would come together until Sally made sense of it all, especially with the flowers which I kept changing. She even helped us with transportation regarding how to arrive (we flew from the U.S.) and how best to leave for our honeymoon throughout the Mediterranean. We spent our wedding night at the Hotel Belvedere on Isola Pescatori and went by boat after the reception which came together with timing like that of a scene in a movie! Sally also suggested where to have our pre-wedding dinner - which was delicious and recommended several other great restaurants we tried in the days leading up to the wedding! Our photographer, Enrico Mocci, and his assistant were amazing (another great suggestion from Sally!) and our pictures look so natural and reflect our love and the magic of our wedding day! The entire experience of planning the wedding and the actual wedding itself was better than we could have dreamed. The best thing about Sally and her team, they are lovely people! One of our favorite moments pre-wedding was being able to meet in person - so much positive energy, knowledge of, and passion for what she does (and quite excellently). It should be noted that Sally can stop the rain: the morning of our wedding it was storming so badly that I couldn't see the lake from my window. By 2pm the sky was so blue wit puffy white clouds and the mountains were once again visible (as was the rest of the lake)! We miss you Sally! - Tom and Kacie

Sent on 01/13/2017

Nicola · Married on 07/24/2015

I can honestly say thanks to Sally and her wonderful team, me and my husband literally had the best wedding we could have possibly hoped for. There is no way I could have planned our wedding in the stunning Lake Orta without all her knowledge and help, especially with the language barrier and the more 'relaxed' approach from the Italian suppliers.

We had never heard of Lake Orta and it was Sally who suggested it based on the type of day we were looking for. It is the most beautiful, authentic Italian town, and would never have discovered it without her. The wedding and reception venues she helped us choose were gorgeous and our 30 guests all said it was one of the best weddings they had been to.

Sally was so patient and answered anything and EVERYTHING that ran through my mind. How she copes with so many emails, I do not know!

The day ran so smoothly and I felt so relaxed. Would recommend her and WeddingBox to anyone looking to marry in Italy.

Huge thanks

Niki & Mark

Sent on 08/14/2015

WeddingBox Lake Como FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,035.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 8

• Via Vernini, 67 Varenna See on map
    0039 0341 830 775 (Phone number)
    Our office is open 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday