1119 Briar Ridge Lane, Ortonville, MI 48462 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About WeddingBouquets

WeddingBouquets.com is a silk wedding flower design company in Ortonville, Michigan, whose business is internet-based. They have been working with couples for over a decade, including ones who may be on a tight budget. WeddingBouquets is able to work with almost any color/flower scheme, and they value high quality, personal customer service. Owned by Sheri Boston, WeddingBouquets was originally called Deb’s Silk’n Weddings and has been helping customers for over a decade.

WeddingBouquets.com offers couples free bouquets for tossing on orders over $200. They’re able to make bridal bouquets, attendant’s bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, and flower girl baskets. Custom orders are possible, though they have a selection of premade styles you can choose from if you’d like. Each order is made to your unique specifications, and you will have final approval of the item via email before it’s shipped to you. WeddingBouquets has provided its services across all 50 states, as well as several countries.

IMG1325
Kushnir24oct103lg

25 Reviews for WeddingBouquets

• MrsShelton071213

Karis · Married on 07/12/2013

I highly recommend Sheri for silk flowers. I ordered all of my bouquets, corsages and boutt from her and everyone absolutely loved them. They look real to the eyes and are So AFFORDABLE!!!! Couldn't have been more happy with my selection of flowers. She incorporated my wedding colors to the max and she was so professional from keeping in contact to letting me know the status of my order.

Sent on 07/18/2013
  • NowI'mMrs.B.

Kim · Married on 04/26/2013

I simply loved worked with Sheri on the design of my wedding flowers. She was beyond patient through all my questions and design changes. When my flowers arrived I was thrilled on how beautiful they were and how life like they looked. Sheri is professional, efficient and a great deal for your money. I would recommend anyone that is looking to use silk flowers to look no further than wedding bouquets.com.

Sent on 05/02/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2012

Sheri was awesome! I explained what I wanted and she worked very well with to make sure I was getting what I wanted. She responded to all my emails within a day sometimes the same day depending on when I sent her an email. The flowers are beautiful! The best part about getting flowers through Sheri was that I got a bouquet that I can keep forever. She is affordable. I did a lot of shopping around and she was the best price and had the most beautiful arrangement! I was very impressed! I will recommend her to friends and family!!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2012

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• WeddingBouquets 1
    Discounted recession prices silk wedding flowers
    We have a full line of discounted silk wedding flowers for our customers on a tight budget. View photos, or inquire about stems that we have in our inventory to create the designs in your color scheme! http://www.weddingbouquets.com/html/recessiondeals.html
  • WeddingBouquets 2
    FREE Toss Bouquet
    We will send you a FREE toss bouquet if your order is over $200.00.

• Afloral
    Afloral Wedding Florists

Gorgeous bouquets designed with silk flowers to last forever.

• 1119 Briar Ridge Lane Ortonville, MI, 48462 See on map