127 West Tiverton Way, Lexington, KY 40503 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Wedding Wonderland

Our goal at Wedding Wonderland is to offer the most genuine customer service and quality of gowns with value to every customer.

We carefully hand select all our gowns from our independent designers. We consider style and overall value for the price. Many of our gowns include a built in bra and the dress hemmed from the company. Giving each bride a better fit and saving money later.

We have served the greater Central Kentucky area since 1996. Our Bridal Consultants are attentive and well trained . We will always have your best interest at heart. Others can show you pictures on their web-site or sell you just a gown. However we truly believe that NO OTHER shop will work harder to help you achieve your vision. We delight ourselves in all our brides. Dream your dream and give us the honor of being the only shop for all your wedding needs. Let us take care of all the details.

Follow Wedding Wonderland on

5f30c443de4394e1 Wedding Wonderland Main Image
wedding wonderland

• Videos 1

72 Reviews for Wedding Wonderland

I went into Wedding Wonderland planning to just try on dresses and get a feel for the type of dress I was looking for. I walked out of the shop having picked THE dress to walk down the isle in. The staff was amazing. They listened to my likes and dislikes and they never pressured me or made me feel like I was a burden (I can be very indecisive). When I finally found the one I felt like I was with my friends - they were just as excited as we were! They worked with me and go the extra mile to make sure your dress is in on time and it is perfect.

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • Shawna

Shawna · Married on 07/16/2016

The ladies did a perfect job helping me find my dream dress, while staying in budget. They were very patient and helped me find a dress that matched my personal style.

Sent on 12/19/2016

I love this place! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They didn't try to rush me even when they were busy. They also seemed highly skilled at what they were doing and didn't try to push any purchases on me. And most importantly, they helped me to stay within my budget!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Wedding Wonderland FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• The Needle's Eye Alterations
    The Needle's Eye Alterations Wedding Dresses

Pam and her staff at Wedding Wonderland have been helping brides find their perfect gown for many years. The showroom is beautiful, her selection is vast, and her staff is knowledgeable and very professional. What more could a bride ask for?

• Doug Smith Designs + Events
    Doug Smith Designs + Events Wedding Florists

Pam and her staff work to make your wedding dress selection seamless. We appreciate our relationship with Wedding Wonderland and you will not be disappointed for choosing them.

• Simply Done Invites
    Simply Done Invites Wedding Invitations

Wedding Wonderland has a huge selection of dresses and the staff is super friendly!

• 127 West Tiverton Way Lexington, 40503 See on map