Wedding Videos Colorado

Wedding Videos Colorado

About Wedding Videos Colorado

Wedding Videography To Remember

Each couple has a unique story to tell. A photograph is great to remember, but to relive those once in lifetime moments, you need video!

The fact is photographs don’t move or have audio.  A lot of time and effort goes into preparations for your wedding day.  The day can happen so fast, filled with many special moments worth remembering; from the preparation & decorations, to the vows, ceremony, speeches, dances, final exit, and more!

Wedding Videography To Remember

My approach is to make each couple’s wedding video unique and exceptional. Videos you just watch over-and-over!

I offer cinematic and creatively styled wedding films and short highlight videos at very competitive pricing in Denver, Boulder, Vail, Aspen, Estes Park, Colorado Springs, the Mountains and anywhere Colorado.  My mission at Wedding Videos Colorado is to capture your memories with superior quality and style, using film production tools and techniques, so you can re-live your wedding day.

Let's get started planning your wedding film today! Write me an e-mail to check your date's availability!

Visit my webiste >>

Multi. Locations (3)
Documentary (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
DVD (1)

Zac captured our wedding so beautifully. We had a vision of how we wanted our video to look and he made it happen. He listened carefully to the small details we asked and also input his professional opinions on how our video would look best. Zac has so much talent into what he does. We couldn't be more in love with our video. Thank you so much Zac! :)

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I chose Zac Fabian and Wedding Videos Colorado to capture our wedding at the Della Terra Mountain Chateau in Estes Park in September 2017. Choosing Zac to film our wedding was one of the best investments and decisions we made! Zac was very prompt in answering all our questions and so professional throughout the entire process. He offered various and affordable packages that suited our budget, needs, and wants. Zac worked well with all our vendors and the product was amazing, unique, creative, and beautiful. Our family and friends compliment the quality of the video every time they watch it. My husband and I have an amazing video of our wedding and all the memories of our special day forever! We highly recommend Wedding Videos Colorado! Thank you Zac!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/29/17, 6 Reviews

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
SD Card

Zac and his team at Wedding Videos Colorado are great to work with and I can highly recommend their talent and professionalism. He uses his high quality gear and abilities to create amazing videos. I always enjoy working with them and as a photographer I find it easy to coordinate to make sure we both get what we need.

Zac is one of the best. Artistic, genuine, skilled, creative, and easy to be around in moments of great heart. I could work with him every wedding and it would make my jobs easier and enhance my photographic work! He has an extensive knowledge of the technical parts of the job, but his creative vision is equal in measure. Wonderful professional. Can't wait to work with him again.

When there's a video camera in his hands, Zac of Wedding Videos Colorado is in his element. He has the ability to create visually stimulating footage of any event or location. Not only is he two steps ahead of the game during a wedding, he's able to respond and improvise quickly to catch those random moments of craziness we often see at weddings. If you're considering video - and I would - Zac is your guy!

They were great to work with and highly collaborative which is critical when needing to coordinate shots. They should charge twice as much as they are charging for their work. To illustrate, while equipment is certainly not everything when it comes to videography there is a huge difference between what 90% of videographers use and what you use when shooting 4K quality and cinematography. They rolled in with equipment about 5x more expensive than the average videographer we work with on a wedding day. What this means is that when you take the creative skill and give the diversity of being able to do time lapse, slow moments down, mix angles, do drone ariel videography, and do all of that with being personable you have an opportunity for awesome work and add a ton of value to a couple.

Denver, CO 80220   See On Map
720-295-4262 (phone)
Wedding Videos Colorado is a wedding videgrapher from Boulder, Colorado. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Boulder, Denver, and all mountain tows. Wedding Videos Colorado is a professional wedding videography service that has been part of the colorado wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in cinematic quality and artfully styled wedding films and short highlight videos.