Wedding Videos and Photos in Punta Cana by CoresFilms

Punta Cana, DO DO 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 40
  • Real Weddings 6

About Wedding Videos and Photos in Punta Cana by CoresFilms

CoresFilms Production - an award winning, industry leading professional commercial, wedding, event cinematography and photography company. We are truly passionate about our craft and always look forward to make beautiful films and memorable photography collections. We are leaders in the field of personal story telling and are honored to provide our clients with wedding films and photographs they can treasure forever.

CoresFilms is a team of professional cinematographers, photographers and editors. All of them with a great deal of experience in shooting all kind of weddings. We have wonderful artists that make up our storyteller teams. We choose people that share our values and our photographic and cinematic style. They are a wonderful choice, at a terrific value.

Contact us coresfilmsdr@gmail.com

1 User photo

Wedding Videos and Photos in Punta Cana by CoresFilms 1
  • Darman

Darman Nesaei · Getting married on 12/02/2019

dream proposal in punta cana

Diego is a really nice guy and a great videographer. I live in Germany and I wanted to organize my wedding proposal in Punta Cana. Diego was a great help for me. He was like a wedding planer for me. He found a really beautiful location for me and he gave me many good tips for the wedding proposal preparation. He answered every e-mail quickly. On the proposal day everything worked out perfectly. My fiancée didn‘t realize Diego and the another videographer. It was a great surprise for her. We waited about one month for our wedding proposal clip. And it is so beautiful. I really can‘t describe it. Diego has given us a gift for our whole life. Thank you Diego. You are the best! We will also book him for our wedding!

samantha · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent Service

Me and my husband where so happy. Working with coral film was amazing. The price, very perfesional, on time and amazing quality. I will highly recommend working with them.

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing wedding video by the most talented professionals

I recieved my wedding video yesterday and I can’t stop watching it! It’s just that good. I have had so many people tell me how amazing my video was and how talented the videographer was. The quality of their work was way beyond my expectations. Diego was great to work with and very responsive leading up to and including my wedding day. All I can say is BOOK THEM! you will not regret your decision. It’s the best decision I’ve made for my wedding!

Wedding Videos and Photos in Punta Cana by CoresFilms FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,699.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,299.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Katya Nova Photography
    Katya Nova Photography Banquet Halls

Cores Films is HANDS DOWN, the BEST cinematography team in the Punta Cana area (and beyond!) They are amazing to work with and their Couples love them. The quality of their work is impeccable, I don't know how they manage to out-do themselves over and over again! Diego & his team are such wonderful people: their energy, talent & passion for what they do are just the winning combo to their success! BOOK THEM! NO REGRETS!!!

• GCStar Punta Cana
    GCStar Punta Cana Wedding DJs

I have worked in several ocassions wih Diego and he is not only a great guy to work with, his job is magnificient, I really enjoy watching his videos. Hands down the best videographer you'll find in Punta Cana.

• GCStar Punta Cana