5251 Norwich Street, Hilliard, OH 43026 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Professionals of Columbus

I like to refer to myself as a planning perfectionist. Having been in the wedding industry for the past seven years I have had the pleasure of learning the in's and out's of the industry. I started with small intimate parties in my home state of California and grew into weddings and corporate planning over the years. Here in Ohio I was grateful to be able to intern at Columbus Bride and Groom where I was given the confidence to open my own company. I now serve on the board of the Wedding Professionals of Columbus (WPC) as the Advertising and Promotions Director as well belong to several networking groups in Ohio.

I strive to make every event I do to not only reflect that specific occasion but a memory that is treasured forever. Some people are gifted with the ability to teach, cure the body or save a life. With passion, extreme focus to detail, my added bubbly personality, and flare, I was born to plan! Planning is what I love. I take on any and all events as a thrilling journey to not only ease the minds of my clients but to create a lasting memory that they will brag about for years to come. Creativity is my gift and planning is my creative canvas. From the largest production to the tiniest detail I will not rest until all your wishes are granted.

Contact me today!

The couple
81b1cf038605f14d 1422389606439 p

3 Reviews for Wedding Professionals of Columbus

Chloe · event on 06/14/2014

My event was a surprise orchestrated by Mrs Rose Grant with the help of my family and friends. It was an unforgettable moment, tears flowed from my eyes when my blindfold was taken off to reveal my closest friends, family and a magnificent Vegas style party decor - all for celebration of my 25th birthday. Rose puts her all into her events, and will not cease until things are perfect for her clients. Choosing Rose Grant's Weddings & Events as your planning company for any event will be a rewarding and memorable choice. Thank you, Rose. From the bottom of my heart.

Gina · event on 05/04/2014

Rose planned my fiance graduation party with a private room and wonderful menu. She did a great job getting everything organized and did a fantastic job decorating for the event. I Ican't wait to have her plan my wedding.

J · event on 05/03/2014

I went to school on my own as a non-traditional student and Rose took everything off my hands so the only thing I had to do was graduate and have fun. Anyone who has graduated college knows it is a stressful time and the last thing you want to do is worry about a party. I didn't have to worry about anything Rose handled everything and it was great

Wedding Professionals of Columbus FAQ