$3,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About WEDDING PLANNER 808

Wedding Planning & Coordination and Design Services

MISSION STATEMENT: We provide hassle & stress-free wedding planning, coordination and design through organizing details and time management.

We have been established since June 2004 in The State of Hawaii offering wedding planning, coordination and design services for all bridal couples.  We do weddings on all islands and have expanded to California, Nevada and Washington.

SCHEDULE YOUR INITIAL COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION AT (808) 688-4405 OR EMAIL AT MARIE@WEDDINGPLANNER808.COM.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Cultural (3)
Non-Religious (3)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Military (1)

If you are looking for a professional who feels like you’ve known her for years, Janice is for you. I was referred to her by another vendor (whom we ended up not using), and she was one of the best investments for me. I had a “simple DIY” wedding, but it went through about 10 changes before my vision came to life. Janice was there every step of the way. From venue changes, to stress of dress finding and even drama with family and friends. When I couldn’t even verbalize my vision, she got the gist of what I wanted and my night was perfect. Her team saved my friends and family the stress of setting up everything that day, and kept the night flowing despite late guests and RAIN!!! It rained. At my backyard wedding. But that didn’t even hinder my night.

Our family has two toddlers and a teenager, and she worked with us and them to create more special moments for us to treasure. Janice was flexible during our meeting sessions, coming to my house because finding a sitter is hard for us. She got to know all 3 of our children and used their characteristics to help enhance our day. Recommending our oldest as our emcee (which led to many laughs and personal stories share); helping encourage the toddlers to walk to daddy; she really became “Aunty Janice” to them.

I highly recommend Janice and her team at Wedding Planner 808.

Profile Picture Jamie, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I contacted Janice on reading others reviews to handle my wedding. Flying in from Australia on our way back home from a two-week working trip, we had a short window to get married, and the planning and execution could not have been better. Janice coordinated the Officiant, the marriage licensing agent, flowers and leis, timing, permits; the whole works. Easy to reach, responsive, and an attentive ear, she converted our schedule and desires for a private and small ceremony into romance, beauty, elegance, and grace. It couldn't have been any better!

Photo of WEDDING PLANNER 808 in Honolulu, HI - Best Day Ever!
Profile Picture Bud, 10/22/17, 1 Review

Wedding Planner 808

10 Photos

1 VIDEO

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Janice is very reliable and amazing when it comes to wedding planning. She makes it way too easy for emcees like me. I can't stress enough how attentive, caring, and genuine your wedding planners should be. Janice is that and more. She is the cream of the crop and I really appreciate people like her who pay attention to the finer details of a wedding. Thank you Janice for making my job easy and after seeing what there is out there in the industry, I highly recommend her as your wedding planner!

Highly recommend! Janice and staff will absolutely make your day stress free and enjoyable. If you are asking yourself, how can we get all this done before our wedding? Your answer is simple, call a PRO. These folks will put together a flawless event for you. From your timeline, to your venue, to the quality vendors they work with Wedding Planner 808 will handle every detail. You deserve to relax and enjoy your wedding and your guests, they make that happen.

Reliable Vendor, Professional and Courteous.

You will get well organized, dream wedding when you work with Janice and her staff. They will make all your wedding dreams happen. Blessings, Reverend Watters and Jade (I Want To Marry You Weddings-Officiant) 808-230-0954

70 PROS I KNOW

Events

1723 Alencastre Street, Honolulu, HI 96816   See On Map
808-688-4405 (phone)
MONDAY - FRIDAY 11:00 AM TO 6:OO PM SAT, SUN & AFTER BUSINESS HOURS ARE BY APPOINTMENT
WEDDING PLANNER 808 is a wedding planner/coordinator from Honolulu, Hawaii. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Hawaiian Islands, Washington, and Las Vegas. WEDDING PLANNER 808 is a professional wedding planner/coordinator that has been part of the Honolulu, Hawaii wedding industry for 8.5 years. We specialize in Wedding Planning and Coordination.