Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

39 Reviews for Wedding Photos By Bill Murray

High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)

Bill did three sessions for us: engagement photos, a private wedding ceremony, and our “formal” wedding. Both ceremonies were outdoors. The first was rainy and overcast and the second was very bright. Bill was able to improvise and efficiently produce a great product. He always knew how to position us and what scenery looked best. Most importantly, he made us feel comfortable enough that we could be our genuine selves – and it shows. Bill's quality and value were unmatched and he was very responsive. Aside from each other and our guests, our wedding photographer was our favorite part of the wedding.

Profile Picture User7745069, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bill was so much fun to work with and has given us images that will allow us to remember the best night of our lives! He was very knowledgable, flexible and easy to work with. My husband has two young children who were in the wedding, as were my two even younger nieces and we knew that might be a recipe for some unplanned moments but Bill was great working with them...and everyone else! He and Trish (his second shooter) put us at ease right away, they were never "in the way" or intrusive during the ceremony or reception and yet they managed to capture some amazing personal moments throughout the night! Oh, and he was about half the price as other photographers I reached out to originally! We will definitely use Bill again the next time we need a photographer!

Profile Picture Anne Reid, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Bill did an amazing job capturing our wedding in Virginia Beach. Throughout the entire process, he was very professional, responsive, and easy to work with. The best thing about Bill is that you forget that he is there! He has the ability to capture details and candid moments that I barely remember happening. My husband and I never felt like we were taken away from the party unnecessarily. He was able to photograph our formals and sunset photos in record time, which allowed us to enjoy our guests. Our photos turned out amazing and we will treasure them for years to come! Thanks Bill!

Profile Picture Becky, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews