Orlando, FL 32899 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

28 Reviews for Wedding Photography

Tara · Married on 06/02/2012

I cannot begin to express how amazing Luz was as a photographer for my wedding on June 2, 2012! From the moment my husband (then fiance) and I met her, we knew she was the photographer we wanted. She was so friendly and professional and her work speaks for itself! We met with Luz and her partner Chris and together knew that they were an awesome team! We got a wonderful package for the wedding that included a lovely engagement session! Luz made us feel so comfortable at the engagement session and I knew that it would be a glimpse of how great the wedding would be. On the day of the wedding, Luz made sure to capture all the special moments of the wedding and was able to capture all the family shots that I wanted! Everyone raved about how well her and Chris worked together as a duo! I also cannot forget mention the Vogue Photo Booth which was the highlight of the night! Not only was it a great place to get funny photos, but it was also a great place for people to get lovely shots with the bride and groom! Photography is the one area of a wedding where you want to be sure everything is right and I know that with Luz, I made the best decision possible!!! :)

Sent on 06/09/2012

Luz Virginia (and her husband who was her assistant) were such a delight to work with. They were such a fun couple and very relatable. I wish I could be friends with them day-to-day.

They took incredible photos of my wedding. The venue was strict on rules and limitations in regards to photography but Luz worked with it and didn't let it affect her work. I have so many breathtaking images, many more than I was expecting or anticipating. I was worried about the photography originally because I am a curvy girl but it seems I had nothing to worry about.
    I got a preview of the images just days after my wedding (I was still on my honeymoon!) and it was so emotional to see them. She gave me the rest of the photos shortly there after, maybe a week to two weeks after the wedding. What incredible service!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Kristina · Married on 04/14/2012

Luz captured our wedding day perfectly. She was very flexible when the day got chaotic and was always polite to our family and guests. She was easy to get in contact with during the planning and always answered emails in a timely manner. The best part.. it took her less than two weeks to get our images edited!

Sent on 04/28/2012

• MeLissa Duran Glamour Services
    MeLissa Duran Glamour Services Wedding Hair & Makeup

Professional Wedding Pics that capture the most imporatant parts of the wedding that will capture your heart

• Cakes By Elisa
    Cakes By Elisa Wedding Cakes

Luz Virginia is the best of the best! She takes the time to form personal relationships with her clients in order to not only capture an image, but capture memories. Luz Virginia is truly an artist! She is reliable, professional, and extremely talented. We highly recommend Luz Virginia to all!!

• Space Coast HD Videos
    Space Coast HD Videos Wedding Videographers

I recently had the pleasure of working with Luz and Chris this past month at the Ballroom on Church Street. Such a beautiful venue and a great team to work with. Luz and Chris were very insightful as well as fun and easy to work with. I had a chance to see some of the photos they had taken and they came out beautiful. What an awesome vendor!