9455 Los Coches Rd., Lakeside, CA 92040 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Wedding Pastor Jeremy

Thank you for your interest in possibly having me officiate your wedding. It would be an honor to serve you on your BIG DAY! I can help you create a beautiful day that is meaningful, memorable and fun - specifically designed to fit who you are as a couple.

All my best, Pastor Jeremy

img1502
wpjphoto

14 Reviews for Wedding Pastor Jeremy

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

I was so hesitant to have someone i didn't know marry me and my husband, but once we found that our options were unavailable, i just had to let go and trust God that he would direct me to someone great. I truly believe he led us to Pastor Jeremy! He did an amazing job. From the moment the ceremony ended we were getting feedback from everyone on how great he was. It was really important to us that God was incorporated in our wedding, but also that our personalities were reflected as well. He did an awesome job doing just that! He was humorous and also sentimental when the time called for it. He was very professional and quick to get our marriage license out! I would highly recommend him to ANY couple who is searching for that perfect officiant!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Joey · Married on 04/30/2016

We are so happy we found Pastor Jeremy for our wedding day... our ceremony simply would not have been the same without him!

We had our destination wedding at Scripps Seaside Forum in La Jolla on April 30th. Since we were out-of-state clients, we set up a Skype meeting with Jeremy to meet him and see if his style was a good fit for us as a couple. He was on-time to our call, extremely professional, and very genuine! I could tell that he was experienced and flexible and after that meeting alone, I felt confident in the decision to pick him to officiate our wedding day.

One thing we loved about Pastor Jeremy was that he was adamant about not giving a "canned" wedding ceremony. You could tell he genuinely enjoyed officiating weddings and it wasn't just his "job" or a source of income for him. Leading up to the ceremony he was always available for us and he gave us all the resources we needed to personalize our ceremony exactly how we wanted (including providing us with packets of possible readings, vows, etc). On our big day, he was better than we could've asked for! He spoke clearly and with purpose. He didn't keep his face his his book the whole time as if he was reading a script, which made it felt like he was our long-time friend. He was light-hearted and funny, but with the perfect balance of authenticity and seriousness that should ALWAYS be present during a wedding ceremony. He engaged our guests throughout and made the ceremony very personal for me and my husband.

Guests and family told us how much they enjoyed him, and how it was the best wedding officiant they had ever witnessed. And we agree! Meet with Pastor Jeremy and if you connect with him, CHOOSE HIM. You will not regret it!!!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Kate · Married on 10/24/2015

Pastor Jeremy was a highlight of our wedding!!! He was absolutely perfect! I was referred to him through a friend of mine and we set up an initial meeting and loved him. We loved his personality and thought he gelled well with what we wanted even though we wanted a non religious ceremony. We met once and exchanged a few emails and his ceremony was like we had know him for 10 years. Almost every single guest comment on how amazing he was and not a single person could believe we had just met him. Everyone laughed, and we even had a few tears but he was literally once of the best parts of the wedding! I would recommend him 100%!

Sent on 11/04/2015

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 599.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 699.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 200.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • In which states are you licensed? CA