Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Wedding Paper Divas

Save the Dates . Invitations . Wedding Stationery

Our Story

Wedding Paper Divas was launched in 2006 - as a stationery haven with an affinity for beautiful paper and fresh design.  We pride ourelf on offering exclusive designs from the industry's top designers, better than boutique-style service and innovative online tools to make your wedding stationery shopping experience as easy as can be - or dare we say enjoyable? We have the latest styles and trends for wedding save the date cards, wedding announcements, photo bridal shower invites, wedding invitations, personalized wedding favors, and thank you cards and notes.

After all, when you're planning your wedding, what's better than having one less thing to worry about?

We love what we do, whether it's offering etiquette or design advice, style inspiration or planning tips. Whatever your style may be, our dedicated team of stationery specialists is committed to helping you find the perfect stationery to make your wedding a beautiful success.

Stop by the Wedding Paper Divas blog and follow us on Twitter @WeddingPaperDiva to learn more about what inspires us, and to gain access to the inside scoop on our latest news, trends and exclusive discounts.

Plus, if you're in the market for holiday cards, photobooks, party invitations, calendars, gifts and more, we invite you to check out Tiny Prints and Shutterfly for more inspirations!

What We Do Differently

Exclusive Products from Top Designers

We are driven to design the finest, highest quality stationery you can find online or in stores. Unlike many other stationery companies, which simply provide an extensive, something-for-anyone offering, Wedding Paper Divas works with talented artists all over the country to translate the hottest new trends into perfectly unique products. We are proud to offer products from both seasoned veterans in the industry, as well as younger, fabulously talented designers. Many of these up-and-coming designers are even making their debuts into online boutiques with us! Our designers have created stationery for many celebrity customers.

Easy Personalization and Preview Process

It's important to us that you get the chance to personalize and preview your invitations before ordering. You can let our suggested wording and layout guide you, or you can create a card entirely from scratch with the font types, sizes and colors of your choice. Either way, we'll make sure your invitations are flawless, and you'll be able to preview and approve the exact look prior to placing your order. With our powerful and easy-to-use tools, we've managed to make the personalization process just as carefree as it is convenient.  You can also create a matching set of address labels to show your personalized card style on the envelope!

Detail-Oriented Information for Flawless Finished Products

Social stationery can and should reflect your personal taste, so it may take a little time and effort for a discriminating customer to find the right design. We are committed to ensuring that you have all the information and support needed to help you pick the perfect design. That's why so many of our products include professional photography, design descriptions and all of the intricate details you need to know about our luxurious, high quality paper.  Don't forget to also get a wedding website to allow your guests to see all of your wedding details and updates!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Catalog Invitations (130)
Letterpress (49)
Assembly (48)

0.5

I ordered samples from Wedding Paper Divas and they arrived and were high quality. I planned on using the company to provide both my Save the Dates and Invitations. I saw a Groupon which coincided with the timing I wanted to use for ordering, so I ordered Save the Date Magnets. The box arrived with the magnets and envelopes wrapped in plastic. However, under the plastic, all of the envelopes (which were white) had gray dirt on all of the edges, and appeared of a much lower quality than sent in the samples. The Save the Date Magnets were blurry, and all of them had large vertical scratch marks from the poor quality printer used. The background of the magnet was supposed to be solid blue, but every single magnet was covered in spots where the ink did not transfer. This appeared to be due to the magnets being dirty (as the gray dust/dirt covered everything). The most disappointing part was that I called and asked for the items to be reprinted due to the incredibly poor quality, and the reprints were identical (scratched, dirty, with splotched ink and missing ink). When I asked to return the products for a refund I was told I would not get any of my money back because I used a Groupon to pay for the product (A Groupon that obviously Wedding Paper Divas posted to Groupon... so that they could claim it non-refundable... very convenient for them). So I am now stuck with two prints worth of scratched, poorly printed magnets and I have lost the money I paid.
The only positive part of this experience is that now I know who NOT to use for my invitations (and now I get to redesign new Save the Dates with a better company). I am glad that I gave myself plenty of time for printing because this company wasted weeks of my time.
The long and the short is: I would not recommend this company to anyone for any reason. False advertising of quality via samples, Products covered in dirt, A printer company who can't print things, Scratched splotchy magnets, Groupon SCAM.

Profile Picture Donna, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I bought my Save the Dates from WPD with a groupon that they recently had. I was very hesitant because of the mixed reviews. However, my cousin used WPD for his wedding last year and I loved their stationary. I decided to do a picture-less postcard because we haven't had time to do an engagement session yet (and I figured this would be safer with the wishy washy reviews). We are very happy with our save the dates. They look very nice. With the groupon I paid around 40 cents per postcard (yaaaay savings) and bought an embosser. :)
On another note, the customer service was good enough. Some representatives were more helpful than others. However, I felt like my concerns were addressed when I contacted WPD.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Printing

This needs to be one of the first places you look for wedding stationary. And if you have ANY questions do not hesitate to call customer service. I just got my proofs to approve and their designers exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/30/18, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1396031519126 4713671119097wpdweddingwirethumbnail040

Complimentary Proofs at Wedding Paper Divas

Redeem In-Store
At Wedding Paper Divas, we want you to shop with absolute, complete confidence. This means that even after you have double checked your wedding invitations and other cards before placing your order online, you'll have another opportunity to review your work to put your mind at ease. With each and every order, the designer working on your wedding stationery will send an electronic proof of what she has produced, including any enhancements and suggestions to your design, based on her professional
#WWd0c701db1eff81d0
1396031519126 4713671119097wpdweddingwirethumbnail040

Free Standard Shipping at Wedding Paper Divas

Redeem In-Store
In addition to offering the most unique, contemporary designs and competitive prices, we at Wedding Paper Divas want to assure you that our shipping rates are also among the lowest in the industry. As part of a special promotion, we currently are offering COMPLIMENTARY GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL NON-SAMPLE ORDERS (samples ship via USPS, also at no charge) shipped to a location within the 48 contiguous US states. During checkout, you will see that the standard ground service for shipping your order h
#WW30ec9d39d482f4e9

6 ENDORSEMENTS
A the owner of Duo d'Amore a string duo, trio and quartet performing at weddings across Canada, I often receive thank you cards from satisfied clients. Just last week I received and absolutely gorgeous card and I just had to know what company produced such a wonderful product--wedding paper divas. Truly a first rate product!

Great Wedding Invitations. Perfectly done and reasonably priced!

I have personally used Wedding Paper Divas and was extremely happy with their service and the quality of their work.

These paper divas have a HUGE assortment of wedding goodies that any bride would want to include on her "want list" when planning her wedding day. From the Bachelorette Party - Bridal Showers - Rehearsal Dinner - Save-the-Date magnets - Unique Wedding Invitations - They have it all! Grab a cup of coffee, pen & paper, then sit back, and check out their website today.

220 PROS I KNOW

4655 Great America Parkway, Suite 601, Santa Clara, CA 95054   See On Map
866-594-1226 (phone)
Mon - Fri (5am - 10pm PT) Sat - Sun (8am - 5pm PT)