Julia Live Art

40205 Riverbend Trail, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Julia Live Art

Hello! My name is Julia Dordoni, and it is my greatest honor and true passion paint weddings! I plan to do this for the rest of my life because of the gratitude I feel and the amazing feedback I get from all who witness the painting process and final product. I hope to make a masterpiece you will enjoy forever! Please give me a shout if you have questions or would like me to reserve your wedding date!

Experience

I have been a full time professional aritst for 12 years, specializing in landscapes and portraits. Painting weddings is my absolute favorite thing to do becasue I am capturing true love on one of the most special days of people's lives.

I travel to paint weddings live, or can reference photos to create your masterpiece!
When painting live, I arrive several hours prior to the ceremony to paint the background scenery, and then I complete the painting during coctail hour and reception for guests to see! I can ship the painting anywhere it needs to go!

Your painting can also be made into greeting/thank you cards, as well as signed/matted/framed prints so you can share the gift of art for your family and friends!

Best regards, Julia

Maui Love
Maui Love
Devil's Thumb Ranch, CO
Devil's Thumb Ranch, CO
Happy Anniversary (from photo)
Happy Anniversary (from photo)
True Love (from photo)
True Love (from photo)

• Videos 1

Julia Live Art FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Office Supplies, Photo Favors
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? Next Day, 1 Week, 8-13 Days, 2-3 Weeks, 3-4 Weeks, 1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No