Wedding on a Budget AZ

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Wedding on a Budget AZ

Serving Valley Wide
                                  Wedding on a Budget AZ   Congratulation’s on your Engagement......The wedding industry has gotten very big and there’s so much to choose from, it can be overwelming to the bride and groom...

Planning a wedding can be stressful and expensive.  There are countless venue's to visit, vendors to interview and details to consider.  Like most couples you may be both working professionals without any extra time to plan your wedding and enjoy your engagement.  As a wedding consultant we are often able to negotiate more effectively with our vendors and therefore save you a significant amount of money!

All Inclusive: example....Officiant, photographer, flowers, cake, catering or food and hosted bar, Dj ,rentals ,linens, Horse & Carriage, Limo.bridal suite for the night, taxes and gratuity included...Customized Packages also available....

I work with some of the most wonderful vendors that care about how your day turns out.... We all love what we do....and so will you !

Very little stress and extremely amazing results are what you should count on from Wedding on a Budget Az....  Worry free.......

Each wedding package is very affordable...Now Offering Ceremony Only Packages for those of you that want to get marreid right away and don't want to get married at the Justice of the Peace..

Being a detailed oriented person with a passion for wedding's,  my intent is that the planning will be stress free as possible so that you can focus on yourself and enjoy the day with your family and friends... Wedding Packages from $195.00  to $11,999

Please visit my website  and see what some of my Brides & Grooms have to say....:
www.weddingonabudgetaz.com

Looking forward to hearing from you..

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Phoenix

16 Reviews for Wedding on a Budget AZ

Becky was amazing to work with. She just let us sit back and relax while she threw our wedding together. Her vendors that she allows to work with her, the officiant and photographers ect., were amazing as well. The whole night from the ceremony to the reception was perfect! I wouldn't have done it any better myself.

Profile Picture User2912718, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our Wedding was BEYOND perfect; it was a TRUE fairy tale in every sense of the word: elegant, romantic, beautiful & picturesque, all THANKS to Becky Shepherd & Wedding on a Budget AZ!!! I was a first time bride with a vision of how I imagined my perfect day & Becky was able to take my vision & make it into a reality! On the day of our wedding when we arrived, I was completely astonished when I saw my vision had come to life; it was a completely breath-taking experience! Every single detail from rose petals around our cake to the set up of the ceremony & reception area was BEYOND what we could have imagined! I am the type of person who likes to take control & be in charge so it was hard for me to let go of that control & let someone else take control of my vision. But Becky delivered in each & every way possible – her attention to detail is amazing & all the vendors she utilizes are all exceptional! I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day, from the horse & carriage (which was a surprising touch for my guests) to the rose petal covered isle, to my beautiful rose & feather bouquet, our amazing cake & beautifully decorated reception area...We couldn’t have asked for a more PERFECT day! To this day, I can’t get over the splendor of my bouquet! I had a very unique vision & when I first saw my bouquet, it brought tears to my eyes – it was again beyond perfect, more amazing than my own vision! From day one, Becky assured me that everything would be taken care of & she walked me through every step of the way. Being a first time bride, it allowed me to focus on being a bride & not having to be stressed out over planning our entire affair. We had an “unfortunate” incident happen a month before the wedding & Becky was wonderful in working with us on small last minute changes, which meant the world to us! Everything that I had asked for, everything that I requested, everything I wanted, I got in a BIG way! Becky is very personable, accommodating, professional, & her attention to detail & presentation are amazing, she is a pleasure to work with! The ceremony area was beautiful & decorated perfectly; the pastor was a pleasure to work with & allowed us to “customize” our ceremony. The photographer & videographer were professional & amazing! We are overwhelmed by the beauty our photographer captured of our special day; there isn’t one bad photograph! The scenic views of our venue were breath-taking & provided us with the perfect backdrop for our intimate setting. The reception area was beyond amazing; the set up & décor were perfect! The catering vendor Becky utilized was beyond exceptional; the food was delicious & our guests raved over the “spread” we had. Our DJ was amazing, crowd engaging & had everyone out dancing. Becky accommodated our needs for some special requests we added. Our cake; there are just NO words to describe its beauty let alone how ideal it was decorated! The cake was so delicious it melted it your mouth! Our guests have told us that our wedding was one of the BEST & ROMANTIC weddings they had ever attended. In fact they were having SO much fun that no one wanted to leave at the end of the night! Our guests complimented us on the beautiful scenic venue, the décor, the food, the cake, the music and the list goes on! In looking back at our wedding day, we cannot find one fault – it TRULY was the most PERFECT & SPECIAL day; all thanks to Becky Shepherd & Wedding on a Budget AZ!!! In almost everything you can find fault, but we can honestly say that our wedding day was the most special, memorable, romantic fairy tale we dreamed about! Everything was PERFECT; I am not able to find fault in ANYTHING! I couldn’t have asked for more! Thank you to Becky Shepherd & Wedding on a Budget AZ for making our day SO special & for being such a SPECIAL part of our day! We couldn’t be happier to have had such a perfect, picturesque fairy tale wedding!!!

Profile Picture Leighanne, 4/28/12, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

If a picture perfect wedding is what you want, then Becky Shepherd is the person to hire.
Upon learning about what a wedding entails, I became overwhelmed by the details and the cost of it. It seemed to be impossible to have a fairly decent wedding without spending a ton of money on it. I was frustrated and on the verge of desperation when I stumbled upon Becky’s site weddingonabudgetaz.com. She’s the only one in the business who offered affordable wedding packages. To me, she’s a Godsend.
After viewing some pictures & reading the testimonies, I was sold. I wanted her, and her only, to plan my wedding.
Working with Becky was a wonderful experience. She’s friendly, personable and accommodating. She knew the business inside out and was able to offer valuable advice to make my budget dream wedding a reality. I picked a ceremony package for 15 people.
Even though the event scale was small, she didn’t skimp on anything. The wedding was beautiful and elegant. Just like how I envisioned it to be.
The presentation of things really stood out. The roses she picked for the bouquet and the boutonniere were perfect, of high quality and very beautiful to the point of looking surreal. The cake was delicious and enjoyed by everybody. Becky chose her team well. The photographer was very professional and took a lot of good pictures. The wedding officiant was personable and accommodating (for special ceremony, writing your own vows, and the like). Everybody had a great time and they complemented on how beautiful and elegant everything was. And that’s when I was able to exhale and say: mission accomplished.
Hiring her was the best decision we have ever made.

Thank you, Becky for everything. Words cannot express our gratitude for the great work you've done.

Profile Picture YANNE, 4/7/12, 1 Review

19 Photos

My Photo Album

19 Photos

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Wedding on a Budget AZ is a wonderful resource for any bride that is on a budget. Becky works hand in hand to make sure all the details are in order and creates a beautiful atmosphere. Becky is really an outstanding entrepreneur and I enjoy photographing every event she produces.

Becky is such a treat to work with! She always has everything organized and makes working together so easy. I really love the way she listens to her clients wants and desires and transforms them into reality. She is known to do great events and I always look forward to an event with her. Becky always has the best clients and we try hard to help her make it the day of their dreams. She has a wonderful sense of style and the decor she does for events is amazing! I highly recommend her if you want your day to be easy and unforgettable.

If you looking for a Wedding on a Budget , you look at the right place ! Wedding on a Budget is great to work with and keep you on your budget ! keep a hard work to help more Brides !

It was a pleasure perfroming a wedding for Becky. She was easy and great to work with. She was honest and upfront and did what she said she would do (this is rare sometimes!) I look foward to working with her in the future and would recomend you doing the same.

Becky at Wedding on a Budget AZ is phenomenal! Being in the wedding business myself, I know how much work it takes to pull a wedding off and how much organization and time it takes to do so. Becky is extremely on top of things and is always friendly and excited about each of her weddings that she takes on. I highly recommend Wedding on a Budget AZ as I enjoy working with them myself. Becky is truly one of a kind!

69 PROS I KNOW