Nearby Vendors to Consider

2 Reviews for Wedding Officiant

Rev. Wally preformed our wedding ceromony at Split rock lodge over the weekend everyone was saying what a beautiful service it was and how professional he was. Him and his wife were a joy to have a part of our special day and i would recommend them to anyone. Thanks for all the help and the beautiful laminated copy of our ceremony!
Bill & Eileen

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Eileen, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Wally was a lifesaver for myself and my husband on our wedding day!! My original minister called and cancelled with us only 1 month before our wedding, after 8 weeks of trading e-mails and phone calls! I quickly made a bunch of calls, did internet searches, etc. and found Rev. Wally. His friendly personality put me at ease, and he quickly agreed to send me a contract and several different dialogues to choose from for our wedding. I fell in love with one immediately, and I met with him and his wife at a local restaurant. They were the perfect combination of easy-going and professional, even up to the day of the wedding. Wally even printed and laminated a copy of the dialogue for us to keep, which was great because my head was spinning with excitement the whole day :) He posed for a couple photos with us and made sure we knew what would be happening shortly while he submitted the marriage license. Thank you Reverend Wally for everything! We are so grateful to have had you marry us!! :)

Profile Picture Anna, 6/30/12, 6 Reviews