Malvern, PA 19355 Map · Phone number

About Wedding N Philly

Your Wedding Day is my specialty, with full coordination of all vendors, deliveries, decor set-up, timeline and bridal party management. I will be there beginning to end making sure everything runs smooth, on time, and in a fun relaxed manner; just the way you have planned.

It would be an honor for me to work with you on your very special day.

If I can be of any service to you please contact me,

I look forward to hearing from you.

Angela Castiglioni

Sand castle
33ca452b6cd67ac1 1429473418421 1wedding

2 Reviews for Wedding N Philly

Donna · Married on 06/07/2014

Angela worked with us as our Wedding Consultant. My husband and I loved Angela's attitude and her creative ways of decorating. Her knowledge of the business side of wedding planning was amazing. I feel without her insight we would have spent much more money than necessary to achieve our desired look and feel for our ceremony and reception. The Day Of Angela's leadership ability showed up front and center, keeping vendors to wedding party on time laughing having the time of our life. At the end of the night Angela packed up all my keepsakes and even gathered up my shoes, veil and other important items that seem to get sit aside during the nights actives. Upon arriving in our suit, DH and I were surprised with rose petals in a heart shape on our bed as well as 2 pieces of cake, a glass of champagne for each of us and flowers on the table (used as center pieces from one our guest tables) It was so beautiful and thoughtful it brought tears to my eyes. Thanks Angela for al your hard work. You made our wedding day extra special !

Sent on 11/13/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2013

I used Angela as my DOC, As a DIY Bride it was very important to me that all my decorations be placed perfectly. I was very impressed with her ability to see and follow through with my wedding vision. Angela brought my vision to life, it as Amazing ! I almost walked out the door without DH wedding band, Angela save the day reminding me to pick up on way out. Angela was amazing from decorating to pinning boutineers to cuing DH & I as to what we were doing next. She truly made Our Wedding Special.
    Thanks Angela !
    Best Wishes Always Mr & Mrs David Holloway

Sent on 10/18/2014

Wedding N Philly FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Malvern, 19355 See on map