Wedding Music of the Upstate

Wedding Music of the Upstate

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Wedding Music of the Upstate

We help brides and grooms find just the right music and musician for their wedding ceremony or reception. Whether you want a harpist, bagpiper, cellist, violinist, soloist, Celtic band, or classical trio, we want to help you have an extraordinary wedding day! We also book charity and corporate events, other special occasions and funerals; serving the Carolinas and Georgia.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Columbia

6 Reviews for Wedding Music of the Upstate

I've known Don for many years and can vouch for his superior talent as both a pianist and harpist. He's a musician by trade - this isn't just a side job to him - so you can trust that he's truly an experienced professional who knows how to make your ceremony sweet and harmonious.

Profile Picture User4185122, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Although I only heard Caroline play during the actual ceremony, I can tell you that I heard from many people in attendance what a beautiful harpist she is and was during the pre-service and after. The use of your services was almost a last-minute decision on our part and you did everything possible to see to it that all the bride's wishes were met.

If our family or friends ever have need of a harpist, you all will be first on the list. Thanks for helping make ours a wonderful wedding.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Barbara, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Erin Knight is great to work with. She and her colleague, Betsy Fee, arrived early and were very professional. Erin spent alot of time with me the weeks leading up to the wedding to coordinate ceremony music. She is very responsive to emails. I'm so glad my videographer referred me to her! She helped make our wedding at Old Edwards Inn more special.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/14/13, 1 Review