Wedding Live Painting by Talia Koval

Wedding Live Painting by Talia Koval

About Wedding Live Painting by Talia Koval

Because Love is Art

Talia Koval  (formerly known as Nataliya Tyaglo) is a classically-trained artist who transforms the magic of life’s sweetest moments into live paintings. These vibrant works of art capture the champagne spirit of weddings, the warm intimacy of family gatherings and the cutting-edge excitement of corporate events. In her spirited, interactive entertainment, Talia promises an unexpected, extraordinary experience for guests and an heirloom-quality painting filled with love. Love is a strong word, but it’s at the heart of who she is: "Beauty, hope and love is the constant wellspring for my art. I pour the deep love I have for people, nature, movement and emotion into all of my paintings as I capture the personality of my subjects and the spirit of the day."

Contact artist to schedule your complimentary consultation: talia@taliakoval.com

Visit artist's Website at: www.TaliaKoval.com

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
Craft/Art Parties (2)

My wife and I were looking to do something very special for my sister's wedding. We decided on a live painting and searched online to find an artist that we felt make beautiful art and would represent the new couple well. We found Talia Koval and reached out to her. Her paintings are full of color and life-like expression. Not only was she immediately responsive, but she took a real interest in getting to know the couple and their story. On the wedding day she painted a beautiful scene, very true to form. She also painted 2 smaller pieces (free of charge) for moments that she felt were very emotional and would make lasting memories (first dance and father-daughter dance). It was also fun for the wedding guests to watch her create the works in real time. She is a beautiful artist and the value you receive is incredible. I would recommend her to anyone.

Photo of Wedding Live Painting by Talia Koval in Lake Tahoe, CA
Profile Picture John, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nataliya created a magnificent painting that captured one of the most important moments in our lives! All the guests couldn't stop talking about the painting and were amazed at the details! We are very happy that we decided on livepainting as our “something special” for the wedding and were lucky with the Nataliya’s professionalism, flexibility and amazing talent!

Photo of Wedding Live Painting by Talia Koval in Lake Tahoe, CA
Profile Picture Kirandeep, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Craft/Art Parties

1 VIDEO

Events

Lake Tahoe, CA 96150   See On Map
415-972-9637 (phone)
Wedding Live Painting by Talia Koval is a wedding and event live artist from Northern California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Napa, Lake Tahoe, and the Monterey Carmel area. Wedding Live Painting by Talia Koval is a professional wedding and event live artist that has been part of the San Francisco Bay Area wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in acrylic painting, bridal dress sketch, portrait painting, and live painting for weddings, events, concerts, corporate events, quincenearas, bar mitzvahs, and fundraisers.