Wedding in Riviera Maya

Cancun, MX View map
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Wedding in Riviera Maya is a wedding planning company based in Cancun, Mexico. Their philosophy is based on creating personal relationships with their clients and providing attention to details. They are passionate about providing you and your partner with professional customer service that will allow for you to feel completely cared for throughout the entire process.

Wedding in Riviera Maya provides full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options. They can assist with the wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. The team of three planners can provide guest list management, budget analysis, and trusted vendor referrals. Timelines and to-do lists can also be managed. Wedding in Riviera Maya can plan several wedding types, such as:

• Civil unions
  • Destination weddings
  • Elopements
  • Non-religious weddings
  • Religious weddings

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Laylee
    Laylee G. Married on 02/22/2020

Hands Down Best Decision for my Wedding

Now, where do I even start this review for Celeste and her team.

I interviewed multiple wedding planners at the beginning of this process and decided to go with Celeste based on her experience, her responsiveness, and the great relationships she has with her vendors. I had two phone interviews with Celeste and she was the ONLY wedding planner who was willing to take the time to explain the pros and cons of each type of venue (on resort vs private venue) and help me decide on what would work best for my wedding and the number of guests we had. She did not try to push me in any direction for her own personal gain like other wedding planners tried to do. I could also tell from her social media presence that she had great relationships with her vendors and EVERYONE was recommending her left and right to other brides.

We did TWO visits to Cancun, and each time I came down either with my fiance or my parents, she took the time to plan out an itinerary for the day and prioritize must see items and decisions that needed to be made. By the end of each visit both my fiance and parents were SO impressed by her professionalism, knowledge of the industry, and flexibility with our every wish and whim. She would take every request with a smile and ensure us that she would take care of everything for us. I was always in constant contact via email and whatsapp with her throughout the year leading up to our wedding and she always responded to me even when I knew her schedule was packed that day!

Come to our wedding week, and Celeste was still able to make any last minute requests possible. She had all the pictures from my vision board and she made EVERY dream a reality. I just showed up to the wedding and everything from the florals, decor, DJ, lighting, furniture, transportation, catering, bartending and everything else was delivered flawlessly and my wedding day could not have been more perfect. I can't recommend Celeste and her team enough. She deserves ten times more credit than she gives herself. Her brides are her top priority and she will make sure you feel that way from the moment you sign on with her and even after the big day is over. Please Please Please do not hesitate to reach out to Celeste if you're looking for a wedding coordinator. When I reached out to one of her former brides they said "Everything Celeste touched turned into gold and I wish I would have let her handle every aspect of the wedding." So thats exactly what I did... and I'm so thankful I did!!

Love you Celeste!!! Thank you again for everything!!

Wedding in Riviera Maya's reply:

Laylee!!
    Can't than you enough, your wedding was as challenging as I love them to be!, but also ran smooth and nice cause we were connected, I love to meet my clients this far and work as team as we did :) I'm so honored you chose me for your big wonderful day! All the love for you and Ethan!! :D
    Caitrin S. Married on 01/25/2020

Caitrin Snow (bride)

Celeste was truly exceptional! She is the person that MADE everything possible. She not only went above and beyond but treated me like her family. She exudes love and passion in everything that she does. The wedding itself was an absolute dream. I would recommend Celeste to anyone. She is a phenomenal person, an artist, and a creative mastermind! She also is an incredible sounding board. She listens to everything you ask and is so kind! I miss Celeste dearly! The wedding was THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.
  • Valeria
    Valeria V. Married on 12/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She got our wishes, and we made it true!

Celeste was the fourth wedding planner I spoke to before I chose her! I am an easy person but when it comes to develop the best day I ever wanted to be great, I became a little bit too picky. That is why I didn’t choose the first option, I wanted to met different planners so I could take the right decision, I wanted a true partner, kind of an associate, a person I could trust, someone who could give me smart options, not just the most expensive and easy ones, but the smart ones, so I could have the wedding day we wished, with the best vendors options she offered for each piece of the cake, from the lights, to the flowers, the photographer, the video maker, decorations, to the venue, the team, etc etc , I mean, really every single point.
    She made me felt safe with her in charge. I live in Italy And even if the distance wasn’t on our side, everything went through just as I expected.
    She is great, I really loved her job. passion and her. My wedding day can be resumed in one word: MAGIC!
    ❤️

Wedding in Riviera Maya's reply:

Vale!!! thank you so much for your kind words, indeed it was a magical, beautiful day of union! Your personality helped so much and for that I'm also thankful for having you as a client. You are worth a thousand stars. Thank you for putting in our hands all the trust, because as you say, distance was a factor! We loved every minute!! Thank you x 1000 times.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

That Moment Photo That Moment Photo Wedding Photographers

Thank you so much for such beautiful comments! Hoping to be part of your great team!

Sara Tamargo Makeup and Hair Sara Tamargo Makeup and Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Very thanks, Celeste and WeddingRiviera!! We loved to work with you! All your work was professional and perfect! We always be ready for be with you, and surely enjoy wour great work ...

YD Dream Management YD Dream Management Wedding Planners

Celeste and her team are professional wedding planners we can recommend with out hesitation in the Riviera Maya and Cancun area.

Caleta 16 Mza 82 Smza 320, Smza 320 Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z
521-9981375162

9 am - 8 pm
Location of (Wedding in Riviera Maya)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding