Santa Monica, CA 90405 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Wedding Films By Austin

Weddings by Austin offers professional and creative movies that capture the unique story and spirit of your Special Day.

Each project is given a personal and creative touch, granting you more than just a video… but a creative, conceptualized, and soulful capture of your wedding experience that you will want to revisit time and time again. From composition, color, music, each element is carefully considered and integrated to portray the full story of your day.

Follow Wedding Films By Austin on

• Videos 1

9 Reviews for Wedding Films By Austin

Daniel · Married on 06/04/2011

My wife and I were blown away with the job Austin did. Everyone who has seen our wedding video says hands down it's the best they have ever seen. I couldn't imagine it would ever be as good as it was. Our photographer was also great, but as he was four times the price of Austin was as our videographer seems ridiculous. It should of been the other way around. We have been told by multiple people that they watched there wedding video once, but look at their pictures every year. For us we do look at our pictures occasionally, but we watch our wedding video on our anniversary and then some each year. You won't find anyone better in my opinion.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Kelly · Married on 06/04/2011

I was blown away by the quality and creativeness of the wedding video we received from Austin. I had so many family members and friends comment that they loved the video and never knew that wedding videos could capture the day so well. Some even liked it better than looking at the pictures! Wedding videography has definitely changed since our parents days. Working with Austin on the day was a pleasure as well. He was respectful, courteous, and professional.

Sent on 01/05/2014

katie · Married on 01/29/2011

Austin was a delight to work with. His professionalism, humor, and experience made it easy to be ourselves in front of the camera and gave me and my husband complete confidence that the most important day of our lives would be captured perfectly. When we received the video Austin gave us more then we expected and made the video better then we both could imagine. We re-experience that night everytime we watch the movie but the best part is that we are not afraid to share our video with others because it is fun, just the right length and makes people feel like they were there that night. Everyone we have shown the video to has said they have never seen a better wedding video. The truth is I didn't really want a wedding video BUT...Austin is the best thing we spent money on. Those moments can't be experienced through pictures and every one that couldn't make it (like future children or the bride and groom who are too busy to experience it ;)) can feel the full essence of the night. So over all Austin is the only choice you have!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2011