Seattle, WA 98199 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Wedding Fanatics! Wedding Videos

Book your full-day wedding video package from a husband-and-wife team. Together we're dedicated to preserving the memory of you and your spouse's most special day. Visit our website for samples and pricing for real, fun, cinematic wedding videos.

We are Jennifer and Cody, your videographers and editors. We are a husband and wife team based in Seattle, Washington, having started our business in Houston, Texas.

Though we're pretty silly people, we love what we do each weekend, and we strive for excellence, care and attention to detail in both the filming and editing stages of each of your wedding videos. We know just how special your wedding day is, and how important our job is in documenting it for you, your friends and your family.

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all for the glory of God." -Colossians 3:17

Follow Wedding Fanatics! Wedding Videos on

• Videos 4

51 Reviews for Wedding Fanatics! Wedding Videos

Lilian · Married on 08/23/2014

At first, we were hesitant to hired WeddingFanatics, because our wedding was a 2 days event with Vietnamese traditions & customs. With today's short 8-15 minutes highlights, we were not sure if it would be possible for them to edit our wedding the way we want. However, after meeting up with Jennifer and interviewing a few others, we went with our instinct and pick Wedding Fanatics. We are over the moon on how our high-lights turn out. We got so many compliments from family & friends on how it is so beautiful & touching!! The video brought tears to many eyes. Thank you Jen & Cody!! You two are the best!!

Sent on 12/08/2014

I can't say enough good things about Wedding Fanatics! Jennifer and Cody from the beginning made the entire process working with them seamless and smooth. My husband and I met with them before hand via Skype which allowed us to all get to know each other a bit which was such a great idea. They assured us to not worry about a thing, that they were in control of the video details and all we needed to do was enjoy our day and they would capture it all. On the day of the wedding, they were prepared and professional and so good at capturing the special moments. Once we received our highlight video, my husband and I both cried and the first thing we said was oh my gosh, we are SO glad we hired them! If you are at all questioning the idea of getting a videographer, don't question it another second. Hire Jennifer and Cody now! I promise you will be so glad you did. I also promise that if you don't, you will wish you did! Anyone that has watched our video and didnt have a videographer, the first thing they say is, "that's one thing i regret is not having one". Everyone that has seen ours also comments on how well done it is! The most amazing thing about Wedding Fanatics is that as good as they are, they are also so reasonably priced and well worth every penny! Having the ability to watch your wedding footage whenever you want for the rest of your lives and share it with your children and grandchildren is such a gift! Book Wedding Fanatics! You will be SO glad you did! They are AWESOME!!!!!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Lauren · Married on 02/01/2014

I went back and forth on whether or not I wanted to spend the budget on a videographer, and I couldn't be happier with my decision to invest and put my faith in the Wedding Fanatics team!

They really took the time to understand what vision I preferred and worked with me to find background music I really liked--this was super important to me. On our BIG DAY, I had several special moments I want to be sure were captured and they made sure that happened for me.

I know I would have wished I had hired a videographer if I hadn't. Wedding Fanatics was a great value and captured memories in motion we can look back on and remember the start of our happy lives together. After 4 months as newlyweds it was soooo wonderful to watch our hilight video together, it definitely reminded us how sacred our marriage is and how wonderful our wedding day was.

Thanks so much Wedding Fanatics! Y'all are wonderful!

Sent on 04/16/2014