Wedding & Event Designs by Pamela

Wedding & Event Designs by Pamela

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Wedding & Event Designs by Pamela

Wedding & Event Designs by Pamela is a full service company that provides planning, coordinating and consulting services for your wedding or event. We can be involved as much, or as little, for your wedding or event needs.

Wedding & Event Designs by Pamela is dedicated to giving you our undivided attention and listening to your needs. We want to make your wedding or event experience amazing from start to finish, reduce your stress, save you time and money and give you peace of mind.

Wedding & Event Designs by Pamela wants to help you create the wedding or event of your dreams!

Contact us today for a free consultation at pamela@wedbypamela.com or by calling us at 210.887.8327!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Referrals (3)
Partial Planning (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Destination (1)

Pamela was wonderful! She was referred by a work colleague and I'm so glad that she was. I would have been lost not knowing what to do, and how to do it. Pamela knows her stuff and offers great recommendations and suggestions for your wedding. She referred our DJ Rafael, from illuminating Celebrations and he did our lighting and music. He was great! She also kept me on a timeline of things that needed to be completed months prior to the wedding, and was very organized. This helped relieve stress tremendously, knowing that someone was with me along the way to make sure everything was going as planned. Communication was easy, she is very responsive by email and via text. On top of being very knowledgeable of the wedding industry, Pamela is super sweet and genuine. I felt very comfortable from our first meeting and made a new friend along the process.
The day of the wedding, unfortunately Pamela couldn't be there due to another scheduled wedding. I knew this months in advanced so I was very well informed that someone would be stepping in her place, and I wasn't left dry. Pamela left me in very good hands with her partner, Teresa. Teresa blew everyone away with how organized she was all day, from coordinating the ceremony to making sure the send off at the end of night went smoothly. I got many compliments that Teresa was awesome and a total boss. lol My dad is still saying that hiring a wedding planner was the best decision; it helped so much and took away the stress for the night. I would agree and recommend it to anyone getting married. I would also recommend hiring Wedding & Event Designs by Pamela and Teresa because they are both amazing, friendly, and lovely gems who definitely know their stuff that will keep a bride at ease.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Pamela was a life saver for the day of my wedding and during the last couple of months! She organized everything according to my specifications and went above and beyond my expectations. She was always available when my husband and I had questions and was happy to help. This wedding couldn't have gone as smoothly as expected without her. I highly recommend her for anyone's wedding!

Profile Picture Victoria, 3/31/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Pamela came highly recommended to us through a colleague, and they were so right! In a wedding planner, it was very important to my wife and I that we work with someone that we had a connection with. At our very first meeting, we felt the spark and were hooked. Pamela is very knowledgeable about the wedding industry due to years of experience. She recommended great vendors to us that fit within our budget, but didn't sacrifice quality. First and foremost, she looked out for our best interests and didn't make any decisions on what kind of commission she'd get from a vendor for a referral.

There were a couple times where we weren't sure if a wedding for us (hello elopement!), but she sat down with us and had a heart-to-heart and reminded us of why a wedding was so important to us. That made us feel like family and not just a client.

Pamela's star shined brightest on our wedding day. Through countless hours of planning, we had a vision for what our big day would look like, but we had no idea it would be that grand! Pamela and her team were incredible and made all of our details come to life. Not only that, but she made sure that our day, from getting ready, to "I do", to our reception, and finally our farewell went off without a hitch. She made it so my wife and I could enjoy ourselves with our friends and family. Many of our friends and family commented to us about how wonderful everything looked and how professional and kind Pamela and her staff was. Many of them also said it was the most beautiful wedding they'd attended.

We can't recommend Pamela enough to any couple that is looking to get married in the Greater San Antonio area. You won't regret hiring her for your special day.

Thank you again so much!! :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alma, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Wedding & Event Designs by Pamela FAQ

220x220 sq 1362279361189 mg2836
220x220 sq 1362279389287 mg2848

1 VIDEO

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I recommend Pamela to anyone planning an event and looking to enlist the services of a wedding/event planner/coordinator. Her professionalism, attention to detail, the quality of work is remarkable. She successfully manages events for clients in the non-profit, corporate and private sectors and maintains vendor relations and served as point of contact for all selected vendors for each event. Pamela executes details from intimate to large weddings with the same attention to the littlest detail. I love working with her because I know the client’s she brings to us is being supported by an exceptional wedding planner. This makes our job a little easier as she provides a majority of the details needed to produce our beautiful wedding invitations and her hard work relives a majority of the stress a big event can bring. I highly recommend Pamela.

Great people to work with. Really understand and know what a bride wants.

Wedding & Event Designs by Pamela always gives top-notch service and connects with couples on a genuine level.

3785 Cremini Dr., Cedar Park, TX 78613   See On Map