Jersey City, NJ 07302 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Wedding Elegance NYC

Wedding Elegance NYC is the culmination of our desire to devote our passion and vision to your life's most memorable celebrations.

As you probably know, the South Asian variety of special occasions are no small feat to design, plan or execute. They are second only to a Broadway musical or a Bollywood drama in their creativity, complexity and logistical acumen.

Your celebration should be about the joy in your life; not about whether the florist made their delivery on time.

At Wedding Elegance NYC, we take it upon ourselves to organize and run your celebration together so you don't have to. We guarantee a job so well done that your family and guests will rave about it for years to come!

Follow Wedding Elegance NYC on

2 Reviews for Wedding Elegance NYC

• Maria

Maria · Getting married on 01/18/2020

Very organized and reliable and receptive

They are very receptive and understanding to creating our perfect wedding how we imagine and also have their own ideas based on getting to know us

Sent on 04/05/2019

Aneri · Married on 11/28/2015

As a newlywed herself Chetali could empathize with me on a level many wedding coordinators could not. Adding Chetali to my team was THE BEST DESICION EVER! She literally took all my stress and asked me to let her handle it all. She helped out from creating a master wedding timeline, to organizing my favors. Even though she only had less than 5 weeks to take everything from my hands and get on board. Before I gave all the responsibilities, Chetali told me that she wanted me to be stress free and not worry about one thing. She was truly like a fairy Godmother, a bridesmaid, one in all. Chetali went above and beyond for us. She started off by following up with all our guests who hadn’t sent in their RSVP’s. She then followed up with all my vendors and since I hadn’t met most of my vendors. She set up all my appointments and even accompanied me to some of them. She was so dedicated within that short time frame, she managed to go to my venues and meet the venue coordinator.I have never met someone as passionate and dedicated as Chetali and her team at Wedding Elegance. A lot of my family and cousins actually thought she was my cousin. She got along with everyone and was really a blessing in disguise. Chetali and Annie together ran the entire show and respected all my wishes and incorporated all the tiny details I had asked for. I couldn’t be happier than I am when I think about how smoothly our wedding day and it was all thanks to Chetali Ghumaste. She is truly a wonderful wedding coordinator and if you hire her you will not regret it.

Sent on 02/25/2016