Wedding Dream Video

Lodi, NJ View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you for visiting Wedding Dream Video and congratulations on your upcoming event!

Wedding Dream Video is the proud winner of the 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 WeddingWire Bride鈥檚 Choice Award and 2014 WEDDING INDUSTRY EXPERTS AWARD! We specialize in wedding cinematography. We provide professional and full cinema services in the tri-state area and as well as destination weddings! Our work is cinematic, creative, unobtrusive and individually handcrafted.

A wedding is one of the most important days in our lives. It is a once in a life time moment that can be captured only once. We personally feel a wedding should be shot like a movie and not like an ordinary wedding video, because we want the viewer to be excited and satisfied watching it. All events are filmed and delivered in High Definition; to show details and true colors of the unforgettable day.

Our goal is to film every moment of your dream day and preserve these memories so you can share them for many generations to come.

We can also customize a package to fit your needs.

We understand the importance of your unique day, therefore we provide many hours of service to be there and capture every moment to ensure we exceed your expectations and to make your wedding video a wedding DREAM video.

If you have any questions, please call us at 609-373-2684 or email us at robert@weddingdreamvideo.com

Artur Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing Videographer

Robert is amazing in what he does. Full of professionalism and engagement. It was a pleasure working with him. Thanks for everything!
    Justyna S. Married on 08/17/2019

Freaking amazing and breathtaking

Absolutely breathtaking! I can鈥檛 stress enough how satisfied and in love I am with Robert鈥檚 work. I Searched countless hours for the perfect videographer and when I stumbled upon Wedding Dream Video, I knew I had to have them. From the very beginning, Robert was attentive to all my needs and wants. Very responsive and professional. He knew what I wanted without me having to tell him. The end result, the video, just a huge WOW! The way the movie flows and is made is incredible. All the important details of our beautiful day captured in an amazing movie. Robert is fantastic at what he does and such a nice person! Who ever takes him as their vendor, will most definitely not be disappointed.
  • W
    Wojtek A. Married on 09/22/2018

Outstanding cinematographer

Rob and his team were nothing short of brilliant. Everything WDV did was with professionalism and with the goal of making sure our wedding video was truly a dream. And, that's exactly what we got. My wife and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary to the day today, and we can not wait to watch out dream wedding video again. Thank you Rob and the whole WDV team!!
  • illustration stars

68 photos 路 09/22/2018
  • Paula & Piotr
    112 photos 路 09/15/2018

Rafal Ostrowski Rafal Ostrowski Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Robert at numerous weddings over the years and have developed a professional relationship & partnership. He's great to work with, very creative, and makes everyone around him feel very comfortable. I highly recommend Robert from Wedding Dream Video. His skills and unmatched creative eye for motion makes him one of the top wedding cinematographers in the tri-state area.

Lodi, NJ, 07644
Location of (Wedding Dream Video)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding