Wedding Dream Video

Wedding Dream Video

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Wedding Dream Video

Let us capture your DREAM wedding on film.

Thank you for visiting Wedding Dream Video and congratulations on your upcoming event!

Wedding Dream Video is the proud winner of the 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 WeddingWire Bride’s Choice Award and 2014 WEDDING INDUSTRY EXPERTS AWARD!  We specialize in wedding cinematography. We provide professional and full cinema services in the tri-state area and as well as destination weddings! Our work is cinematic, creative, unobtrusive and individually handcrafted.

A wedding is one of the most important days in our lives. It is a once in a life time moment that can be captured only once. We personally feel a wedding should be shot like a movie and not like an ordinary wedding video, because we want the viewer to be excited and satisfied watching it. All events are filmed and delivered in High Definition; to show details and true colors of the unforgettable day.

Our goal is to film every moment of your dream day and preserve these memories so you can share them for many generations to come.

We can also customize a package to fit your needs.

We understand the importance of your unique day, therefore we provide many hours of service to be there and capture every moment to ensure we exceed your expectations and to make your wedding video a wedding DREAM video.

If you have any questions, please call us at 609-373-2684 or email us at robert@weddingdreamvideo.com

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Short Form (1)
Add'l Hours (1)
Client Revisions (1)
Slideshow (1)

OMG!!! THE BEST WEDDING CINEMATOGRAPHY SERVICES EVER!!! My video was amazing!!! I have no words on how to thank Robert and his team. They we're on time and so professional. But most importantly WDV created a beautiful piece of memory where I can alway go back and enjoy watching it. I can not thank you enough. I'll recommend you to EVERYONE!!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Patricia, 11/12/17, 1 Review

Best Highly recommend these guys!!! Thanks Robert

Profile Picture Mateusz, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Choosing Wedding Dream Video to film our happily ever after was one of the best decisions my husband and I made throughout the wedding planning experience. From the very first meeting with Robert, we knew that he was the one and that we didn’t have to look any further! His warm personality made us feel so comfortable during the most stressful of times and his amazing talent delivered us a beautiful wedding film we will treasure forever. From beginning to end, Robert was there if we had any questions and he always listened to what it was that we were looking for. After all, this is one of the most important days of your life and by choosing Wedding Dream Video you could be sure that you will receive a real amazing work of art! We want to thank Robert & Dominic for all their hard work and if you are looking for a wedding videographer, trust me when I say you can’t go wrong with Wedding Dream Video. Thank you again Robert for capturing our wedding day!

Profile Picture Marta, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download

Wedding Dream Video Pricing