Lodi, NJ 07644 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Real Weddings 3

About Wedding Dream Video

Thank you for visiting Wedding Dream Video and congratulations on your upcoming event!

Wedding Dream Video is the proud winner of the 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 WeddingWire Bride’s Choice Award and 2014 WEDDING INDUSTRY EXPERTS AWARD!  We specialize in wedding cinematography. We provide professional and full cinema services in the tri-state area and as well as destination weddings! Our work is cinematic, creative, unobtrusive and individually handcrafted.

A wedding is one of the most important days in our lives. It is a once in a life time moment that can be captured only once. We personally feel a wedding should be shot like a movie and not like an ordinary wedding video, because we want the viewer to be excited and satisfied watching it. All events are filmed and delivered in High Definition; to show details and true colors of the unforgettable day.

Our goal is to film every moment of your dream day and preserve these memories so you can share them for many generations to come.

We can also customize a package to fit your needs.

We understand the importance of your unique day, therefore we provide many hours of service to be there and capture every moment to ensure we exceed your expectations and to make your wedding video a wedding DREAM video.

If you have any questions, please call us at 609-373-2684 or email us at robert@weddingdreamvideo.com

Follow Wedding Dream Video on

Videos 6 Videos

58 Reviews for Wedding Dream Video

Justyna Szymczyk · Married on 08/17/2019

Freaking amazing and breathtaking

Absolutely breathtaking! I can’t stress enough how satisfied and in love I am with Robert’s work. I Searched countless hours for the perfect videographer and when I stumbled upon Wedding Dream Video, I knew I had to have them. From the very beginning, Robert was attentive to all my needs and wants. Very responsive and professional. He knew what I wanted without me having to tell him. The end result, the video, just a huge WOW! The way the movie flows and is made is incredible. All the important details of our beautiful day captured in an amazing movie. Robert is fantastic at what he does and such a nice person! Who ever takes him as their vendor, will most definitely not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • W

Wojtek and Mariola Michalec · Married on 09/22/2018

Outstanding cinematographer

Rob and his team were nothing short of brilliant. Everything WDV did was with professionalism and with the goal of making sure our wedding video was truly a dream. And, that's exactly what we got. My wife and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary to the day today, and we can not wait to watch out dream wedding video again. Thank you Rob and the whole WDV team!!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Kasia G · Married on 08/25/2018

Top of the line !

My husband and I are extremely happy for choosing wedding dream video to capture the biggest day of our life. It was fun and super easy to work with Robert. He’s very professional at what he does. Watching our film for the first time felt LITERALLY as if we were watching a movie . WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND WEDDING DREAM

Sent on 07/02/2019

3 Real Weddings

• Rafal Ostrowski
    Rafal Ostrowski Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Robert at numerous weddings over the years and have developed a professional relationship & partnership. He's great to work with, very creative, and makes everyone around him feel very comfortable. I highly recommend Robert from Wedding Dream Video. His skills and unmatched creative eye for motion makes him one of the top wedding cinematographers in the tri-state area.

• Lodi, 07644 See on map
    Location of (Wedding Dream Video)