Wedding Days Exclusively

Wedding Days Exclusively

Day-Of, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Wedding Days Exclusively

Be a guest at your own wedding...let me take care of the details....

You have tied ribbons, written place cards, and secured a DJ and a thousand other details.  After all of your hard work, do you really want to leave the execution of your details to chance?  In the past, many brides have used family members or friends as DOC.  This often ends with miscommunication, stress, and the bride handling way more than she intended on her own wedding day.

You deserve to have a professional coordinating your wedding day.  I have over twelve years of experience and have taken classes to ensure that I am operating at the highest professional standard.  My services include, but are not limited to:

• A Final Planning Session
  • Creation of a Wedding Time Line
  • Follow Up Calls to Vendors
  • Pre-Ceremony/Ceremony Management
  • Reception Management

Our meetings/sessions will be directed towards your vision and dreams for the big day.  I will get to know your style and personality; what allows you to feel at peace and what might cause stress. It’s important for me to know you, the bride and groom, so that I can coordinate behind the scenes to make your wedding vision a reality!  This is your show.  I am just here to make sure it plays out the way you wrote it!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Partial Planning (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Civil (1)
Religious (1)

Debbie was very helpful throughout our planning and during our wedding week especially. She took matters into her own hand and helped us out greatly.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chrissy, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Debbie is the best thing to happen to wedding preparation and execution (OK, my husband was the BEST part). My family and I had the challenge of planning a wedding in the US while both my (at the time) fiance and I were both living out of the country. When I arrived two weeks before the wedding, there was very little left for me to do, aside from mentally preparing to get married. Then the wedding day came! Debbie was there the morning of the wedding to help calm my jitters and speak God's love and peace into my panicked mind. The rest of the day went so smoothly. My parents were able to enjoy every moment without worrying about what came next. Debbie kept us on schedule without feeling demanding or bossy. She very obviously wanted us to be able to enjoy every moment of the wedding. I know that any bride who uses Wedding Days Exclusively will have a wedding day that goes just as wonderfully smooth as ours.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wedding Days Exclusively is GREAT! Debbie took care of every detail. Hiring her was worth every penny. She read every contract with every vendor and contacted everyone that we chose to work with prior to my daughter's big day. She organized the rehearsal and she made sure that my daughter's wedding went smoothly. If there were any issues, I as the mother of the bride was not aware...and that is the beauty of hiring Wedding Days Exclusively to be your day of coordinator! I could enjoy my daughter's wedding while Debbie did her thing. I HIGHLY recommend this service!!

Profile Picture Joanne, 5/25/17, 1 Review