About A Wedding Ceremony Your Way

2017 Couples' CHOICE AWARD WINNER

It would be my pleasure to officiate your wedding.  I enjoy working with couples and designing the perfect ceremony for each couple. Your ceremony will express exactly what you want and I will perform a beautiful ceremony on your wedding day.  This tremendous experience never feels like a job to me, and so I welcome helping you in any way I can to make your celebration extraordinary.

Your happiness is paramount to me.  It is even more than a labor of love.  It is a sacred trust and the ultimate honor.

You may reach Peggy at 904-710-4632 or NotaryToYou@bellsouth.net

Rehearsal (6)
Single Religion (5)
Non-religious (5)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)

Peggy did such an amazing job throughout the whole process. We are so happy we chose her, all of our guests could not stop commenting on how beautiful she made the ceremony. She was so easy to work with and very professional. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Shannon, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy was wonderful! She is so warm, kind, professional, and flexible to work with. She made our ceremony truly beautiful with her words and we highly recommend her for yours!

Profile Picture Brittney, 1/26/18, 1 Review

$20.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Offered to Active Military Personnel with Military ID
#WW3f5dcc2feb89b2bd

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Wonderful officiant, a joy to work with!

We have worked with Peggy with A Wedding Ceremony Your Way for several years and have always been impressed with her professionalism. She works individually with each client to create a personal ceremony and performs them with grace. She is a pleasure to work with!

Peggy does an excellent job of speaking clearly, loud, and slowly so everyone can understand. She is also more cheerful then most or all of the other officiants I've seen, and I work a lot of weddings. Book her.

Peggy does a beautiful job leading ceremonies and making them personal for each couple. She always has a smile on her face and is a pleasure to work with!

Events

67 Ocean Drive, Saint Augustine, FL 32080   See On Map
904-710-4632 (phone)
A Wedding Ceremony Your Way is a wedding Officiant from St Augustine. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Palm Coast, Jacksonville Beaches, and St. Johns County. A Wedding Ceremony Your Way is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the St. Augustine wedding industry for over 5 years. We specialize in officiating weddings, vow renewals and customized ceremonies destination weddings, interfaith ceremonies, same sex couple ceremonies .