Portland, OR 97206 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Ceremonies With Ryan

A wedding ceremony is a joyous celebration of your love. There are many important decisions to consider when planning your ceremony, and choosing a wedding official is one of them. My name is Ryan, and I would like to help make your wedding exactly what you want it to be by officiating your ceremony. Being married myself, I know how important choosing the right person to perform the ceremony can be. I will work with you to guarantee that your special day is everything you want it to be!

Together, we can craft a ceremony using your words and ideas to represent your religious, spiritual, or secular beliefs. If you would rather, I can also create the ceremony for you. Rest assured, either way, I will honor ALL of your wishes because this is your day!

I am a non-denominational minister, ordained by the Universal Life Church, and I can perform legal marriage ceremonies, as well as civil unions, domestic or partnership ceremonies, and other affirmation ceremonies. ALL people deserve to be happy, and I want to help in your pursuit of happiness! I believe that all couples in love should be joined the way they best see fit, and I will work with you to guarantee that you have the ceremony of your dreams!

Our initial meeting, creation of your ceremony, and officiation of your ceremony - $175 (within the Portland, OR, metro area--Vancouver to Wilsonville, Gresham to Hillsboro).

Other services have additional, but minimal, fees:
Attending the rehearsal - $25

suit
suit

4 Reviews for Wedding Ceremonies With Ryan

Tracey · Married on 09/05/2016

Ryan was a fantastic officiant. He really understood exactly what type of ceremony we were envisioning and helped it come true. He has a very friendly and warm demeanor, and was also very helpful before and after the ceremony. I would definitely recommend him! Also, his wife was our wedding coordinator, they make a great team!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Menghan · Married on 07/22/2016

Ryan was an amazing officiant! He provided great guidance leading up to the wedding and even had a packet with numerous sample ceremonies and passages to give us ideas and get a feel for what type of ceremony we wanted. Ryan was very accommodating throughout the process. We planned a lot of the ceremony late, so his flexibility and calm demeanor really helped us to stay relaxed. At the ceremony, Ryan was a soothing presence and a great orator. Overall, he was great to work with and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

Ryan did such a great job! He was very quick to get back to me. He was very easy to work with and made our ceremony perfect! Could'nt be more happy :) Thank you Ryan!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Wedding Ceremonies With Ryan FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto

• Portland, 97206 See on map