Miami, FL 33132 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Captured, LLC

Specializing in Weddings

Please make sure to visit our website to view all our photos! www.WeddingCaptured.com

Our priority is to create amazing photos and capture priceless memories; along with a professional service while ensuring your experience is something you both completely enjoy and are 100% comfortable working with us! We service all of Florida and available for destination weddings as we travel anywhere in the world. To view our packages, pricing and services; you can simply fill out the contact form via this link on our website Contact Us. You can also email us at info@weddingcaptured.com or call 786-838-1034

Follow Wedding Captured, LLC on

mg2957e2
776026f95e2cfc1d 1496980628245 rustypelicanmiamiwedding santos1
rustypelicanmiamiwedding santos1
9m1b0431e3
miami wedding photographer rtd2
wedding captured 62
Wedding Captured, LLC
boca wedding palm beach wedding need a wedding pho
img0536ew
1g0a9991eweb2017
1j9a7201e2web
ugode
Wedding Captured, LLC
miami engagement photos need a wedding photographe
0y4a0080ew2
Wedding Captured, LLC
mayfair hotel coconut groove miami wedding
wedding captured 61
se2a0644 e2webw2
ar4a1578e
miami wedding photographer saset
Wedding Captured, LLC
coral gables westin colonnade wedding photographer
img0024
Wedding Captured, LLC
wedding make up artist need a wedding photographer
west palm beach weddings
Wedding Captured, LLC
bal harbour one miami wedding santos
img0161
beach engagement
ar4a1750e3web
2i1a0542e5web1
miami wedding i1
the cruz building wedding coconut groove 2014
ar4a1731e2web
Wedding Captured, LLC
miami hotel biltmore wedding pbz
mg2957e2

Wedding Captured, LLC 2
  • Y

Yarianne · Married on 01/19/2019

Santos is amazing!

I have to admit that I had a couple of photographers to pick from before I decided to hire Santos, but him and his Team are something else! ♥ He was perfect from start to finish! Delivered exactly what he promised and then much more. We will definitely use him in the future. He was very communicative from the beginning and just talking to him through the whole process definitely took the edge and anxiety off from hat day! The guys loved him as well and they all had a BLAST taking pics!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Ayesha · Married on 03/11/2018

Santos is AMAZING!!! I spent hours cold calling photographers. I must have called 30 vendors. Finally, I got a hold of a videographer that had worked with Santos on a previous project and he set up a package with both vendors. I have to say, that was the million dollar call. Before booking them, I met with both of them and they were both there before my husband and I arrived. My wedding was his first pakistani wedding. At that meeting I remember Santos handing me a sample itinerary of what happens at a pakistani/indian wedding. That demonstrated to me his professionalism, even before I booked him. He did research and asked so many questions about our cultures and traditions. After booking him, I sent him some sample poses of what I was looking to have for my wedding events. He had a copy of all those poses when we were shooting and they came out beautiful. Very iconic. Santos and his team were so professional and patient. Santos and his team made my husband and I feel so comfortable and relaxed. Believe me, we were nervous. Neither of us have ever been in a photo shoot before. Santos and his team made sure all the shots were perfect. There was a time during the mehndi ceremony, we had to hustle to go to another location before we lost light, WE HUSTLED. They will do anything in their power to accommodate us. During the wedding events, I was glued to my phone and there were times when I did not know where to put my phone. Santos would keep my phone in his pocket. They were very professional and kind. I have seen the unedited photos of my wedding events, they were amazing!!! I can't wait to see what they look like when they are edited. :) Santos and his, were very patient, kind, and professional. I am glad to have met them and Santos has become more of a family friend than a professional acquaintance. They were the last ones to leave. The next day, I found out that Santos and his team had actually gone out of their way to help my family in loading up their cars.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Rebecca · Married on 11/25/2017

You absolutely need to work with Santos and his team! My family and I are so happy that we chose him to capture the biggest day of our lives! He is personable, funny, and kept the groom and I feeling confident and relaxed! I did A LOT of research and he is by far the best! I hope he gets to capture the other big events in our lives. Thank you for your hard work and dedication! We can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 12/02/2017