Wedding Cakes by Michael

2316 Jefferson Davis Highway, Alexandria, VA 22301 Map · Phone number

16 Reviews for Wedding Cakes by Michael

Sharon · Married on 08/22/2009

Our cake was perfect- taste and beauty! Not one complaint!

Sent on 08/28/2009

Mareli · Married on 05/22/2009

We absolutely loved our cake. We could not find a picture of exactly what we were looking for, so at our meeting with the vendor, we described what we wanted. I do not know how it was done, but the day of our wedding the cake looked exactly as I had pictured in my dreams, and tasted DELICIOUS!

Sent on 06/09/2009

Tashya · Married on 09/20/2008

This was, hands-down, the best wedding cake I have ever tasted--even if I do say so myself. It was so incredibly moist and supremely rich. They were extremely professional and gave me the wedding cake of my dreams. We ordered a three-layer cake with two flavors; tiramisu for the top layer and almond cake with hazelnut cream filling for the bottom two, yum! And unlike a few of the other cake places we went to, they provide a "dummy" layer, so our cake also looked taller and even more elegant.

As recently as last week, while at another wedding my husband and I were attending, a friend who had also attended our wedding told me how delicious our cake had been! Too bad the only taste we got during our wedding was during the cake cutting ceremony. But luckily for us, they provide a FREE Anniversary cake for couples to enjoy! Can't wait!

Sent on 04/24/2009

• 2316 Jefferson Davis Highway Alexandria, 22301 See on map
    Location of (Wedding Cakes by Michael)