324 S. First Street, Mount Vernon, WA 98273 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Belles

A magnificent selection of over 250 formal and informal bridal gowns. An impressive display of bridesmaid gowns in all the current styles and colors. A splendid choice of mothers' and special occasion gowns in sizes 6-26. Flowergirl gowns, headpieces, jewelry, gloves and shoes (dyed to match in store).

SEATTLEWEDDINGFASHION012
weddingbellestile
belles

3 Reviews for Wedding Belles

Kristen · Married on 06/14/2009

I had a wonderful experience with Wedding Belles. They were so understanding and helpful when it came down to fittings and last minute appointments due to my living on the other side of the country. Always helpful, courteous and a pleasure to be around. I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 07/11/2009

Portia · Married on 05/30/2009

They were very quick and efficient. I loved my dress and appreciate the professional service they provided!

Sent on 06/23/2009

Jennie · Married on 11/06/2008

Excellent service!!!!Very professional and great sales !They have beautiful dresses there... After going to several places, I found my dress there, and it was not hard to fall in love with it... Really nice place to pick your dress and very friendly people...
    A+

Sent on 06/17/2010

• V.I.P. Espresso Catering & Bartending
    V.I.P. Espresso Catering & Bartending Wedding Caterers

My daughter purchased her wedding gown from Wedding Belles. The service was great,so was the selection. The alterrations were done on time and the gown fit beautifully. I would recommend Wedding Belles for anyone looking for a beautiful gown and personal service.

• Quackers
    Quackers Wedding Planners

My brides just rave about the service they have received from Wedding Belles. Their selection is great and the prices are very reasonable.

• 324 S. First Street Mount Vernon, 98273 See on map