334 West Main Street, Barrington, IL 60010 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

Wedding Belles Ltd.

99 Reviews for Wedding Belles Ltd.

1 User photo

Wedding Belles  Ltd. 1

Kristen · Married on 06/17/2017

Wedding Belles is now closed, unfortunately. I confirmed via their Facebook page that the owner recently retired.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Julie · Married on 08/19/2016

Wonderful service and beautiful designer sample gowns at reasonable prices! I bought my gown last year in November the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, and the place was empty. I highly recommend taking a day or after off of work to go at an "off" time, as you will have wonderful attention! I know Saturdays can be packed. I wasn't 100% sure on the gown. They encouraged me to go to my next appointment at another shop, but I came back immediately after to purchase the gown at Wedding Belles. Tina and Ali were fabulous and when I put on my gown Marcia (the owner) gave my hair a quick updo (even put in hair spray) to get the full effect. They also have jewelry, veils, and other accessories so you can have an idea of your completed bridal look. The have a list of seamstresses they recommend and Mary Catomy in Schiller Park was wonderful! The extra touches made my decision that much easier!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Geneen · Married on 03/19/2016

After searching for about 4 months, I found my perfect wedding gown here! The ladies were so kind and patient with me and my family. They also were very helpful, they quickly figured out the type of dresses that I liked and started bring me more. The selection is not as big as a lot of places but it's definitely great quality at this boutique. I didn't have a chance to go to the infamous Kleinfeld in New York (Say Yes to the Dress), but I felt like I got the same experience. It was awesome!

Sent on 02/27/2017