87 Reviews for Wedding Atelier

Bride (14)
Veils (11)
Jewelry (4)
Hair Accessories (3)

I walked into Wedding Atelier excited to try on a dress I had been obsessing over for about a year. The sales stylist I had the absolute PLEASURE to work with was Daisy. Daisy was incredible and truly the most patient woman I have met. The dress I had obsessed over ended up not being "the" dress. However, Daisy made me feel so comfortable and relaxed, that when I tried on a dress I otherwise would not have looked at, I fell in love. She allowed silence during the try on to let the moment sink in...and to let the dress "speak to me". Which it definitely did because we bought it! Thanks to Daisy I felt beyond ecstatic about the dress shopping experience. It was like being with family. The sales team as a whole was wonderful, and made me feel like the only bride to be in the showroom. I cannot stop raving about them to my friends and family. Thanks again Wedding Atelier and Daisy!

Profile Picture Kymberly, 2/1/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride
1.0

I have never been treated in such an uncivil, ill-mannered and discourteous way! As I was booking an appointment, I was scolded because I was looking "too far in advance" of my wedding date and that I should "shop to buy not shop to look." After I received a 3-minute lecture of whether I was "really serious" about buying a dress, I informed the associate I was no longer interested in an appointment. She proceeded to say, "If you don't feel we are a good fit then that's fine because I would have to get special permission to book an appointment for you anyway". Very disappointed with Wedding Atelier - I've had no issues scheduling appointments at other bridal salons up to this point (i.e., Saks, Bergdorf Goodman, Kleinfeld, Vera Wang, Monique Lhuillier, Mark Ingram, L'Fay, Carolina Herrera, Bridal Reflections).

Profile Picture K, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a phenomenal experience working with Alyson at Wedding Atelier. It was my first time trying on wedding dresses and she was able to pinpoint exactly what I wanted in a dress. She made all the right pulls and when I wasn’t ready to make a purchase that day, Alyson didn’t pressure me at all. Her big personality made the appointment fun and enhanced the experience. There is a reason Alyson works at Wedding Atelier; she is extremely good at what she does, and she knows the salon’s inventory like that back of her hand. I cannot thank her enough for steering me in the right direction of the dream dress I eventually purchased! If you’re looking for a personal and intimate salon experience, at a place with a large inventory and an extremely professional and accommodating staff, Wedding Atelier is the place to go.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews

Photos

7 Photos

7 Photos

Events

72 Madison Avenue (bet 27th and 28th) 4th Floor, New York, NY 10016   See On Map