Felton, CA 95018 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Architects

You're engaged! You are about to embark on one of the biggest adventures in life, and it starts with your wedding celebration.

We believe that the most impressive weddings are those that appear effortless, are bursting with personal expression, and let the bride and groom enjoy their celebration.

Our passion is to bring your vision to life. Working with you and top industry partners, we can ensure your wedding will be a success. Whether you are envisioning a swanky, chic affair, an outdoor, intimate gathering, or a classic, elegant celebration, Wedding Architects can make it memorable. We would like to help you plan a stunning, memorable wedding.

Best Wishes,

Beach wedding
6da760ba43daff31 fd53b8392740d7db9b38ab8a81b892d1

1 Reviews for Wedding Architects

Shannon · Married on 09/01/2018

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was hiring Connie. My wedding venue came with a coordinator, but after a few months of planning, I realized that I needed more than just partial on-site planning. Enter Connie. We hired her for day-of coordination, but we started working closely together about a month out from our big day. She put together a very detailed timeline, called all of our vendors, met us for a venue walk through and organized our day from top to bottom. Most importantly, having Connie allow me, my now husband and our families to actual enjoy our wedding day. Connie was at our venue at 9:00 a.m. the day of our wedding welcoming and managing vendors, setting up our decorations, following our timeline and much more. She ended up working a 14 hour day and stayed until 11:00 p.m. ish to breakdown the hall and pack up our decor. I would highly recommend Connie to anyone thinking about hiring a coordinator in the Santa Cruz area. She was incredible!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Wedding Architects FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil