117 NW 42ND AVENUE, Miami, FL 33126 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Wedded to Perfection / Wedding Planning & Coordinating

Wedded to Perfection - Miami

We are a full-service wedding and design planning company.

Our philosophy: to integrate all elements of design, paired with exquisite food, music and the perfect venue to make it an unforgettable one-of-a-kind affair.

Let us plan and coordinate your wedding to perfection.

Angela Guzman @ 786-337-0024

http://web.photodex.com/view/679bm28 - Wedded to Perfection - Miami - 2011 - 2012

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wedded-to-Perfection/193310004047260 - Facebook

Follow Wedded to Perfection / Wedding Planning & Coordinating on

16 Reviews for Wedded to Perfection / Wedding Planning & Coordinating

Cara · Married on 06/08/2018

Where can I even begin! I now have a new found appreciation for wedding planning! Angie was truly remarkable from the day I met her. I never worked with an event/wedding planner before but something tells me that Angie is very different than your typical planner. She truly invests her time, energy, passion and love into making your day as if it were her own wedding. I am forever grateful for what Angie did to make my dream wedding into reality. She helped guide me through the entire process and in the end when I seen her creation of everything put together it was more beautiful than I could even imagine. She takes pride in her work and owns it from every aspect! Her display of my cookie tradition was truly a sight to see! I don’t think anyone in my family has ever seen a cookie display like the one her and her staff put together. I gave her my vision and completely trusted her to bring it to life ... and she NAILED IT! Cannot wait to work with her again one day.
    Thank you again Angie for all that you’ve done to make mine and my husbands wedding day a day that we will never forget!

Nina · Married on 07/28/2017

Shortly after beginning to plan my wedding I realized that I needed help. I was refereed to Angie by the venue coordinator who showed me some of Angie's previous work and I absolutely loved it. She guided me through the process with vendors and helped me in making conscious decisions. The day of the wedding everything came out beautiful and time line ran smooth thanks to her and her team. She even was on top of my lip gloss reapplication. Thank you Angie for making my night unforgettable I enjoyed it.

Lauren · Married on 03/25/2017

I'm late on posting this but hiring Angie as my wedding planner was the best investment I made during the whole process. I couldn't have done it without her. Everything came out perfect and I can't thank her enough! I know I was a pain and I wouldn't be able to do her job lol. Thank you for putting up with me Angie and for helping me have my dream wedding! :)

• Ramos A. Photography
    Ramos A. Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the honor to witness Wedded To Perfection, Hands On - At Weddings From Start to Finish from getting an Afficiante that Makes the Ceremony Breath Taking, Beautiful Floral Bouquets, Arrangements, Decor, The Most Amazing Settings, Delicious Catering, A Perfect Reception, Making any Brides Dreams a Reality! Angela & Adri you are both beautiful people to work with, with incredible carisma & Incredibly Unique Creativity! Any Bride would be Lucky to have you!

• Photography by Santy Martinez
    Photography by Santy Martinez Wedding Photographers

Wedded to Perfection's team makes the wedding planning and wedding seamless and stress free. Brides have mentioned to me that they have executed their vision beautifully and creatively. No cookie cutter weddings... Plus, I really enjoy working with them.

• 117 NW 42ND AVENUE Miami, 33126 See on map
    7867128021 (Other Phone Number)