Colorado Springs, CO 80927 Map · Phone number

About Wedded Bliss By Kate

Hello! I'm Kate Adair. As a former Air Force officer, I have many friends around the world who are unable to have weddings in their hometowns. My friend Renae was one of those people, so she asked me to officiate her wedding. With a degree in teaching and my professional military experience, I decided to take on the challenge and loved it, so I've been officiating weddings ever since!

• Ordained as non-denominational wedding minister
  • All ceremonies are personalized and customized
  • Provide a memorable and romantic ceremony

Officiating weddings is truly gratifying for me. I'd love to help you create an experience to remember that will be a true representation of your love.

Contact me today to find out how we can make your vision a reality. I'm willing to travel throughout Colorado. I look forward to working with you!

Kate Adair

seeley lake wedding
9f3695034b379abb RIverPic
weddingpic

4 Reviews for Wedded Bliss By Kate

Kate was awesome. She really listened to what kind of ceremony we wanted and made it happen. She was also really helpful at our rehearsal to make sure everyone was comfortable and knew what they needed to be doing. At the start of the ceremony there were issues with the microphone not being on. She handled it like a champ not missing a beat and just talked louder. None of our guests even realized there was a problem until it finally popped on. She was great to work with through it all.

Sent on 09/29/2015

I live 5 hours away from East Glacier where my wedding was, so I was unable to meet with Kate before my wedding. I was not the "normal" bride in that I was not on top of my planning and preparations, I had a lot of things going on and I kept losing track of time, but Kate was great at working with me. She and I talked before the wedding, and she seemed to understand exactly what I wanted with the least amount of guidance possible. Kate was great at just going with it and I loved everything that she read at my wedding. We could not have been happier with the way it turned out and what she did for us!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Mary · Married on 05/26/2013

Kate was, in one word, "perfect." Having already personally known her, Kate took the time to get to know my husband-to-be, asking the perfect pre-wedding questions to know just exactly what to say at our ceremony. Knowing Kate's personality - fun, warm and extremely thoughtful - I also knew I could trust her to craft a perfect custom ceremony; she absolutely delivered! Kate was more than an officiant, she naturally became a integral part of our wedding ceremony, she was attentive to our needs and also served as that added support mechanism the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend Kate and her services!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Wedded Bliss By Kate FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 299.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 249.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CO, MT