Reisterstown, MD 21136 Map · Phone number

About wedddingsfromtheheartmd.com

As Rev Tina, a non-denominational minister, I am honored to partner with couples of all backgrounds to create deeply meaningful wedding celebrations. With my expert guidance and warm presence, your ceremony will be a perfect match for your love. For intimate weddings of 12 or less, I am pleased to offer the sanctuary of my beautiful home and garden for your ceremony.

6 Reviews for wedddingsfromtheheartmd.com

Rebecca · Married on 03/15/2014

We love Rev Tina!! She is a calm presence and seems to really care about personalizing the ceremony. She met with us twice to get to know our story, and incorporated it into an absolutely beautiful ceremony. She made suggestions, and helped us revise it over the months so that it really reflected our relationship in a lovely way. Our guests still comment on the warmth of it. Tina was prompt and very helpful at the rehearsal. On the wedding day she put us at ease, and made some last minute accommodations for us. Tina really did help to make our wedding beautiful, and we would recommend her to any future couple!

Sent on 04/05/2014

Jaclyn · Married on 09/22/2012

Tina was great! She worked with my husband and I to create a personalized ceremony. I really felt like the ceremony was part of us. Her response time was impeccable and she was very patient with us as we worked over 9 months to tweak the ceremony so that it was perfect. She was prompt and well prepared for both the rehearsal and on the day of. The rehearsal ran smoothly and everyone was clear on what to do on the day of. I had a few people ask me already how I found her because she was perfect!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Jeff · Married on 06/25/2011

Reverend Tina Beneman of Weddings from the Heart was great to work with. My wife and I first met her at her house one evening and talked about our history, who we are as a couple and what we were looking for in a ceremony. We also got to learn a lot about her from the conversation. This made everything feel much more personal and less like a business transaction, as we had felt with other officiants we interviewed. Once we decided to use Tina she drafted a ceremony for us based on our conversation and we emailed a few revisions back and forth until the ceremony was set. After that she directed our rehearsal and finally our ceremony. Her fee was slightly more expensive than other officiants we interviewed, but in our opinion completely worth it for the personalized touch and great service. We would highly recommend Reverend Tina Beneman.

Sent on 07/31/2011