Union City, CA 94587 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About WEDD Events

WEDD Events is a full service wedding and event planning boutique based in Bay Area of California. We produce events of all sizes, specializing in unique and custom events, personalized so that your event has all of you in mind.

4k9a9918
4k9a9327

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for WEDD Events

Judy · Married on 10/17/2016

Li was my planner in my wedding 2015/10, she is fantastic and everything beyond my expectation! She has great personality that you'll love to work with her, always patient respond to any questions I asked quickly, every bride cares her wedding so much, Li will always makes me calm down and stop worrying about my wedding. She also has great taste in design, my guests shocked how beautiful my wedding was, quite a few of them asked who designed it :D I have to say Li is one of the best I've worked with and she is considerable that controls the budgets for new couple so well. I love Li's work! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/01/2016
  • I

Isabella · Married on 08/07/2016

Li was our wedding planner and her service was absolutely wonderful! I have never thought that our wedding can be that amazing and smooth! I booked her at my very early stage of wedding planning, and that point we totally have no idea about wedding. Be honestly, I was a little bit nervous and doubted that if the young lady can handle our big wedding, but she surprised me a lot right couple weeks later after showing her profession. She not even provided us a lot information about wedding venue, catering, MUA, DJ, florist, decoration, drinks, etc., but also pointed out the advantages and disadvantages of each vendor and even did a spreadsheet to show us the vendors' price and service and let us choose. During the wedding day, she told us that all we need to do is to enjoy our wedding. And we did! We didn't need to worry about anything during the wedding. Even details like dress changing before first dance. When she brought me to restroom to change dress, my dancing dress, hair pieces, jewelries, shoes, touch up kit, even safety pins and some accessories are all sitting there and waiting for me. It was a totally hands-free wedding. At the end of wedding, her assistant loaded everything that needed to take home into our car, helped guests to get wedding favors and pack extra cake. One more very important point! Our wedding decorations were very detailed and was a perfect matching of our wedding theme! Really want to show off our wedding photos but the review doesn't allow me to do it. lol

Sent on 09/25/2016

Lina · Married on 09/28/2015

Getting Li to help out was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.
    Li was super organized right from the beginning when she introduced to us the different service packages available. We chose the partial service as we already did some of the things that were in the full service. Li was super communicative and really listened to our opinions and ideas, which she then took and made it much better. She made clear deadlines of when certain items need to be done and really helped us stick to our budget. The florist that she picked out for us was fantastic as we got much more value than we expected.
    The day of the wedding was where Li's capabilities as a wedding planner truly shine - Li took care of everything that day. From the moment we arrived at our venue, Li made sure that my wife and I are worry-free that day. She coordinated with the venue to start on the decorations, directed the florists on where the flowers should go, managed the items we rented, designed and decorated the sign in table, and made sure that the entire ceremony went as smooth as possible.
    There was no way that our wedding would've have gone as well as it did without Li's help. We felt super lucky to have her as our wedding coordinator as she really went out of her way to make our day special.

Sent on 09/01/2016

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Amethyst Trio
    Amethyst Trio Wedding Musicians

Li is amazing to work with! She has such attention to detail that the couple always feels like their wishes came true...and she always has a smile on her face. I really look forward to weddings with Li! Lara, harpist from Amethyst Trio

• Thistle
    Thistle Wedding Florists

Lovely esthetic and fun to collaborate with!

• Union City, 94587 See on map