San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About WED (weddings.events.design.)

WED: A wedding & event planning and coordination company in San Diego. Specializing in Full-Service Planning and Event Design. WED also provides custom packages to fit your individual needs for Partial Planning, Month-of Planning, and Day-of Coordination. WED plans and coordinates weddings for all couples in San Diego & all of Southern California.

Contact WED for a complimentary consultation!

Call 619.888.8812

Email: liz@wedsandiego.com

wedsandiego.com

"Like" WED on facebook for current promotions: www.facebook.com/wedsd

Twitter: @wedsandiego

The bride holding her bouquet
The bride holding her bouquet
b95eff90a0a6e579 1368675492496 dana thomas wedding photos 207

• Videos 1

20 Reviews for WED (weddings.events.design.)

Elizabeth · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I had a great experience with Liz and are very happy to have worked with her on our wedding! We hired her about 10 months before our wedding, when we had already decided on the venues but hadn’t hired vendors or worked out many details. We were planning our wedding in Coronado from out of country, so knew we would need a wedding planner to help us out! She put together a timeline that kept us on track (tip: you actually need to do the things on the timeline!) and was very responsive to emails. What was most helpful to us was suggesting vendors that we needed so we did not have to spend a lot of time researching and comparing. She was also excellent in day-of coordinating, averting a near-crisis when another wedding had been incorrectly been set up at our site in the park. She helped with anything we needed throughout the day & night and made sure everything happened like we wanted it. We highly recommend Liz if you are planning a wedding in San Diego!

Sent on 01/31/2018

amanda · Married on 07/09/2017

To start off: you need to look no further and just book Liz. You may think you won't need a wedding planner, but when it comes to the week of the wedding, you'll be wishing you had someone with expertise on your side. Liz and her assistant were absolutely wonderful! For starters, my husband and I were planning our wedding from across the country and the first time we met Liz in person was actually the day before the wedding! Communication via email and phone calls were so smooth and she helped me think of everything that I would possibly want/need within my budget. She thinks of everything you wouldn't! We didn't have to worry about anything for the rehearsal because she had it all planned out, even with options for me to choose from to fit the flow/style that we wanted. For the day of the wedding, she helped coordinate everyone (including the bridal party and all the vendors, decorations and parking). I knew I had nothing to worry about and could enjoy the day! At the end of the day, all of our vendors (and even our families) said how wonderful it was working with an amazing wedding planner who was charming, organized, approachable and visible. Our wedding was very simple (compared to most), but it wouldn't have gone off without a hitch if it wasn't for Liz. Overall, my husband and I wouldn't have changed a thing, we would book Liz a million times again!!! Thanks again for everything you did for us Liz!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Nia · Married on 05/28/2017

No matter how much of a "chill bride" you think you are, there will come the day when you look at your wedding to-do list, 20 vendor emails, seating chart, etc. and start to FREAK OUT. When that day comes, Liz is the one you want on your side! Liz totally calmed me down every time I started to have anxiety about anything. She was utterly competent, cool, and collected. If anything went wrong on my wedding day, I didn't hear anything about it. Which is exactly what I wanted - zero stress on my wedding day! Do not hesitate to book Liz!

Sent on 06/10/2017

• What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Dancing DJ Productions
    Dancing DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Liz does a great job and is very easy to work with! She has a great personality and is a perfect fit for wedding planning. I highly recommend her!

• San Diego, 92101 See on map