Nearby Vendors to Consider

About I Wed Solutions

We DJ with Passion, Integrity and Skills!

I Wed "IS" the Solution!

We have 19 years of DJ and MC experience. We have performed at over 1400 events.

- DJ service, specializing in weddings

- Computer controlled up-lighting

Microphones (3)
Sound/PA System (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Uplighting (1)

We used Dan for both our Officiant and DJ for our January 2018 wedding. He performed a simple ceremony that was just perfect for us and our guests.
When it came to the DJ part of the night, he had the dance floor PACKED the whole night. It was so nice for my husband and I to look into the crowed and see all our guests having such a great time!
He was also nice enough to announce when the late night snack was ready and also made announcements when shuttles were coming and going.
We would absolutely recommend Dan and I Wed Solutions for any event.

Profile Picture Amy, 1/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dan is the only DJ you should ever consider using. He was incredible! He did music for our ceremony and kept the night going DJ'ing our reception. He did a fantastic job taking our music tastes and making the night so much fun! He even jumped out on the dance floor and danced with us. We had many comments that our wedding was one of the best ones they have been to and we owe it all to Dan! He kept us updated with what was happening during the night and everything was perfect and fun! We had someone close to us get ordained to marry us so we did not use Dan for those needs, but he went above and beyond to take her aside and look over her ceremony before the wedding. He is an amazing guy and the best DJ around! :]

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones

Kate was our officiant and we could not have been more happy with how the entire process went! She was super friendly, truly knew exactly what she was doing, and was a true professional. She helped us with the entire ceremony planning process and found ways to incorporate all of the little things we decided we wanted to do. She made sure everything went smoothly and made our day awesome. Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/28/17, 8 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1467174824 9c4c4fbffcbf782e dan neilson i wed solutions 2016

Discounts

Redeem In-Store
If you use I wed Solutions for minister service and for DJ I will dicscount the total by 200.00. Also Friday night weddings $100.00 off
#WWa023376bd5106c43

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Hiring I Wed Solutions will be one of the best decisions you make in your wedding planning! Dan is friendly, reliable, dependable, professional, and we would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. His professionalism and dedication to his craft are truly a model for all to follow. And he is always willing to go the extra mile for our mutual clients We always look forward to events that have booked with this DJ!

Dan did our Ladies Day event and totally rocked it. He kept the energy up and our ladies grooving during the all day event. We would recommend him to anyone and look forward to having him again this year!

Dan at I Wed Solutions is a pleasure to work with! Whether you need a DJ, officiant, or magician, he is your guy! He does a great job entertaining the guests, and is so easy to work with! We definitely recommend you give him call!

If you want to kick your party into high gear, there's no better entertainer than Dan of I Wed Solutions! He can officiate, DJ, provide card magic for your guests and light up a room (literally). For a quality entertainer that will work with you to provide the ultimate party, call Dan of I Wed Solutions today.

Without a doubt, Dan is the best in the business. He owned a successful banquet hall for many years and brings a HUGE "X" factor to the table with all that experience. Not only do you get an amazing DJ, you get someone who really know's how to run an event! The best! The Best! THE BEST!

Events