Lubbock, TX 79424 Map · Phone number

1353528843412BryceWedItBeOwner
BryceWedItBeOwner

1 Reviews for Wed It Be

• User2039922 · 2+ years ago

Bryce was amazing and helped me make every detail of my wedding flawless! He went above and beyond just planning my wedding and made the experience wonderful for me. Our ceremony and reception went perfectly according to schedule ensuring all that hard work didn't go to waste. He did a great job coordinating with vendors and helped solve many a problem along the way. Best money you can spend on your wedding hands down.

Sent on 01/23/2013

Wed It Be FAQ

• Sure-Fire Entertainment
    Sure-Fire Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Bryce Looney of Wed It Be and I can tell you that Bryce's ability to coordinate a beautiful, fun and smoothly run wedding ceremony/reception is second to none! Bryce's attention to detail, friendly and vivacious personality, detailed organizational skills and flexibility will ease your mind completely as he plans and coordinates your wedding or event, allowing you to relax and enjoy your day thoroughly! I give Bryce and Wed It Be my HIGHEST endorsement and I can guarantee that you will be extraordinarily happy that you hired Wed It Be for your event!

• Lubbock, 79424 See on map