Libertyville, IL 60048 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Weber Events

The Weber Events team works with each client to ensure a custom setting that exceeds your greatest expectation.

We offer a unique element of detail and assistance in building a beautiful, custom day to remember. In addition, and not limited to, the original duties performed by a wedding planner, creating one of a kind decorations and capturing elements of your personality and style.

We would love to talk to you about your special day!

4952634aca0bee51 1472696466332 weber wedding10 11 14 577
weber wedding10 11 14 572

6 Reviews for Weber Events

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2018

My advice? Hire Weber Events for your wedding!

Where do I begin! Honestly, working with Kirstyn to plan our wedding day was one of the best decisions I have EVER made! We hired Kirstyn for Month of Coordination for our wedding and let me start by saying that her knowledge when it comes to event planning is priceless! She is filled with so many unique ideas and suggestions that are sure to make your wedding everything you’ve dreamed of and more. For example, she knew there were certain things I really wanted to include when it came to décor, and she would go out of her way to send me examples of things I could try looking for on Pinterest or look online for items that we could possibly incorporate into our wedding. It was BEYOND helpful!

One of the things I loved most about working with Kirstyn is that you can tell she truly cares about EVERY single one of her clients, and truthfully the whole time we worked with Kirstyn, I felt like we were working with a close friend to plan our wedding. She puts so much time, effort, and energy into making sure she’s doing whatever she can to make your wedding day amazing. Whenever I had questions or concerns, Kirstyn was able to provide suggestions and advice to bring me back down to Earth and reassure me that everything was going to go as planned on our big day, and she was right! She made things so stress-free and I knew I could trust her with EVERYTHING, which is exactly what you want on your wedding day.

Thank you, Kirstyn, for EVERYTHING that you did to make our wedding day perfect! It’s been two months since our big day and we still receive so many compliments on the flow and execution of our wedding, and we have YOU to thank for that! We truly couldn’t have done it without you! THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Tiffany · Married on 09/08/2018

We hired Kirstyn for Month of Coordination for our wedding. We can’t recommend her enough! She was so fun to work with, professional, personable, punctual, reliable. She instantly put us at ease. She had amazing questions we never thought to ask and gave wonderful advice. Our wedding day was so stress free with her behind the scenes, it really allowed us to enjoy ourselves and interact with guests as much as possible. Our family and friends loved her as well. Her attention to detail really shined while creating our day-of timeline, coordinating the rehearsal, and dealing with vendors. We couldn’t have done it without her!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Allierose · Married on 05/26/2018

We hired Kristyn as a Day-of-Coordinator, and she went above and beyond what we expected. She offered endless support and advice, accompanied us on a final walkthrough of our venue, and even called our vendors the week of our wedding so we didn’t have to! Kirstyn is extremely organized and will be as involved as you want her to be. She did an amazing job running our rehearsal and kept everyone in order on the actual wedding day. Thanks to Kirstyn, our reception was ahead (!!!) of schedule, no one was stressed, and everyone had a wonderful time! By the end, she felt more like family than a vendor!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Weber Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

Real Weddings

• Mandelette Photography
    Mandelette Photography Wedding Photographers

Kirstyn was an absolute joy to work with at Lieke and Al's wedding. She planned the backyard event smoothly, and everything moved seamlessly and beautifully. I felt like a welcomed guest, was kept in the loop with all itinerary, and was even welcomed for cake after the photography portion was through. I highly recommend her services, and hope to work with her soon! She will make you feel like a member of the family, not just a vendor.

• Kate Touzel Photography
    Kate Touzel Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly Recommend Weber Events for any wedding! Professional, approachable and creative. She's truly the best! You can not go wrong hiring her for your special day!

• Libertyville, 60048 See on map