We Make Fun Floral & Design.

Brooklyn, NY View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Typical Price

We Make Fun Floral & Design is a boutique florist and design wedding studio based in Brooklyn, served NY and NJ.

Our florists are from European Flowers Schools, permanently improving their skills and are always up to date with the latest trends and visions of the floral industry.

Founder and leading florist and designer Anastasiya Dumchykova has a 10+ years’ experience in event industry, but her true passion for floral design eventually brought her to the floral business. Her huge practical experience with vendors, different venues and decorations in a good combination with a creative vision, attention to details and professionalism will definitely make your Special Day bloom!

For couples seeking a floral arrangements inspired by and customized for them, should head to We Make Fun Floral & Design. We design your arrangements according to your personal desires and style, offering you the best option of floral decoration considering all the technical features and concept of chosen venue, season and time of the wedding as well as the latest trends and technologies. In We Make Fun Floral & Design we believe in High quality florals, attention to details and our highest priority is exceeding your expectations and fulfilling all of your event needs with passion and collaboration.

Floral Design and Event Decor:

• Personal flowers
  • Aisle and altar decor
  • Table arrangements
  • Single flowers
  • Ceremony decor
  • Floral installations

Other Services

We Make Fun Floral & Design is pleased to offer you an full collection of floral styles and arrangements, we design with the freshest blooms evoking the season and reflecting the color palette and mood of your wedding. We work only with a high-quality bloom which goes directly from farms and are always fresh and kept in a professional condition. Couples have plenty of options when it comes to floral styles, depending on the overall theme of the event. Whether you want classic and glamorous, country and rustic, vintage, or a modern and romantic feel, organic look, We Make Fun Floral & Design has the team and experience to create your envisioned goals with integrity, poise, and unique. Moreover, there are also traditional bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages, if desired.

We have no minimum order.

We value every Client and will be happy to work with your budget. Contact us today for a complimentary initial consultation, customized design board and quote.

For all orders over $2 000 we offer Complimentary cake decoration and cocktail hour flower arrangements.

Additional services are as follows:

• Flower crowns
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$160

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Rachel
    Rachel B. Married on 11/05/2021

The most GORGEOUS bouquet I've ever seen!!

I can't explain enough in words how absolutely STUNNING my bouquet was for our wedding day in NYC! For over a year, I sent photos back and forth with We Make Fun Floral, planning colors that complimented Fall but also our wedding shades, I added extra greenery and planned the boutonniere a little bigger. And holy WOW! The beauty. WMF delivered promptly, the bouquet and boutonniere smelling wonderfully and looking so fresh, as if it was put together seconds before he arrived. It was held together with the prettiest satin and pearled needles and included each and every flower and color I wanted - it was exactly what I imagined and more! We had to fly home to Oklahoma so I had no way to transport the entire bouquet and I didn't want to chance it to get thrown away - so I pressed as many petals and buds as I could in our vow books and left the arrangement and vase for the Airbnb host to enjoy. She was thrilled! THANK YOU so much, WMF, for making all of my wedding floral dreams come true!!

INCREDIBLE PHOTOS BY: SASCHA REINKING - book him for your photography!
    Cate Married on 10/16/2021

Everything we dreamed of & more!

We are SO happy Anastasiya & the WMF team provided the florals & design for our wedding. They brought our vision to life and exceeded expectations. Anastasiya was quick & kind in communicating with me. I had a few custom asks and Anastasiya was very receptive to all of my ideas. On the day of the wedding, I was blown away by the bouquets, and the reception tent was stunning. Several guests thought some of the greenery / florals were part of the reception venue, as the WMF team had done such a fabulous job seamlessly tying everything together. We planned our wedding in 5 months while living outside the NYC area for most of that time, and I was so appreciative Anastasiya made the florals design & process so easy. 10/10 would recommend WMF for your wedding or event!
  • Elissa
    Elissa H. Married on 06/25/2021

Floored by the Florals

I've been in and out of the events business throughout my career and it takes a lot to impress me. Never in experience have I seen florals so magnificent. From the chuppah to the bouquet to the stunning yet so simple table design -- I am still absolutely over the moon. We also created a photo opp area that our guests loved and really got into. I can't say enough -- other than you are in the most capable and creative hands.

We Make Fun Floral & Design.'s reply:

Elissa, thank you so much for your kind review! It was such a joy to work with you for your wedding, we had a blast designing your florals! We hope to work with you again in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Andrea & Matt
    21 photos · 09/07/2019

8421 7th avenue Brooklyn, NY, 11228

Tuesday - Sunday
Location of (We Make Fun Floral & Design.)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding