385 Wynbrook Drive, McDonough, GA 30253 Map · Phone number

About We Dream Events Management

We Dream Events, is a premier, full service, boutique event management company that brings your dreams of a beautiful, fun-filled and stress-free event to life. We Dream Events provides event design, party, wedding planning, social stationary, and professional video services to clients who wish to simply host a wonderful event without spending countless hours of their time.

We Dream Events have been coordinating remarkable weddings, parties and special events for years. As a 2007 and 2008 Best of Atlanta Nominee, We Dream Events has quickly become one of Atlanta's most sought after event managers with promises to make your event everything you ever envisioned it would be. Our goal is to cater to your every event planning needs. We facilitate a variety of events each year and many of our events range from coordinating an intimate dinner party to implementing the plans for a large extravagant wedding. With We Dream Events, you will find experienced, knowledgeable, capable, and courteous team of professionals who will effectively handle each and every segment of your event planning needs to exemplify your truly unique event signature.

Petaltoss
Weddingpillow 26rings 04
bride125

4 Reviews for We Dream Events Management

Teresa · Married on 09/08/2007

First, I cannot express how stressed I was when I first met Ms. Sonya. I had been told by friends and family that I did not need to pay the money for a coordinator because everyone would help me. Well, that help did not come soon enough and I found myself stressed out with all the details and needing to pull the pieces together in approximately 90 days. From the second I met Sonya, she has such a calm demeanor and made me feel at ease immediately. She took control of my wedding and had everything wrapped up in less than 2 weeks. We were able to get so much taken care of when hiring her. From our wedding video which was handled perfectly by Quentin, the rehearsal dinner invitations, to our wedding invitations and thank you cards. Sonya took a stressful time and made it fun, and my day came off with no problems (or at least none that I knew about). :-)

Sent on 05/08/2008

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2007

The team at Daydream Events & Videography are exceptional people. They stayed in the background and managed my entire event without incident. I would highly recommend their services to everyone.

Sent on 04/17/2008

Jackie · Married on 02/18/2007

I had a great experience planning and coordinating a quaint gathering of close friends in honor of my special day with the help of Daydream Events. The location and decor were perfect. Everything was wonderful!

Sent on 04/16/2008