Wayzata, MN 55391 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for Wayzata Country Club

Archana · Married on 06/07/2014

This was the perfect place for our wedding reception . I could not have been happier with how beautiful the site was, how wonderful the food was, and most of all how wonderful the staff was throughout the process and during the reception. Nicky at Wayzata was always on top of things, always rexponsive and flexible. During stressful wedding planning times, I was so grateful to have her there helping me with so many things. My wedding was exactly what I had hoped for because of Wayzata. What a wonderful venue.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Christine · Married on 10/01/2016

Our experience with the Wayzata Country Club was nothing short of amazing! We loved the character and charm of the venue for our wedding and were blown away by the support from Nicky and Rachel. Because of these two and the rest of the WCC staff, our day could not have gone more perfectly. We would highly recommend considering having your wedding at the Wayzata Country Club!

Sent on 01/03/2017

This is a beautiful location, with many things included. We had the option to pick linens of different colors all included, the tables and chairs were included as well. The site also has a pretty nice collection of things for centerpieces which they allow us to use at no cost. There have one main wedding planner who works with you the whole year, Katherine and another on the main day to make sure that everything goes really smoothly. The food seems to be on the pricier end and I wish we didn't have to pay cake cutting fees or pay for valet parking, but overall we are pleased with the quality, responsiveness and care we have been shown at this site. There really make you feel like they care about your day. Katherine will even go out of her way to work with your own wedding planner(s) if you have one. So overall I would recommend this site!

Sent on 12/19/2014