San Marcos, CA 92078 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Wayne and Angela Photographers

We are photography design team based in the San Diego area and travel nationwide to photograph weddings & portraits. Our team consists of Wayne, the primary photographer, and Angela, the associate photographer/designer. Wayne Yuan Photography has been shooting wedding & portraits since 2006. Since 2008, Wayne Yuan Photography has been rated as the top 30 photographers on the Artistic Guild of Wedding Photojournalist Association. We are also currently active members in several highly regarded photography associations such as Wedding Photojournalist Association (WPJA), Artistic Guild of Wedding Photojournalist Association ([AG]WPJA), Photographik: The Elite Photographers Network and Wedding & Portrait Photographers International.

To learn more about us, please visit our website.

Follow Wayne and Angela Photographers on

11 Reviews for Wayne and Angela Photographers

As soon as we meet this couple, we knew they were the right photogs for us. Their portfolio speaks for themselves, but on top of being talented photographers, they are super nice, calm, and so professional. During portraits they have this great way of making you forget everything around you and just relax and enjoy the moment. We were thrilled with them!!!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Ava · Married on 11/11/2012

Wayne and Angela are top notch photographers who are experts in their field. We are so happy that we booked them for our engagement and wedding photos. They are so professional and they make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We cannot wait to see our wonderful photos!!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Annie · Married on 03/07/2012

Wayne and Angela are the MOST amazing photographers. We hired them for our city hall ceremony and I just can't say enough good things about them. To begin, I should first state that I have very very high expectations on photography and was super stressed out from doing weeks of research online, pouring through portfolios, and simply couldn't find any that I was remotely satisfied with. I was looking for a photo-journalistic photographer that could combine the quality of lighting + natural looking shots + all while capturing each individual's best angles. I know this is a lot to ask for and after weeks of research almost decided to just lower my expectations, until I found Wayne and Angela!!!! Their portfolio said it all. It was CONSISTENTLY beautiful, natural, and everyone always looks like they're beauty glows. Wayne and Angela have got their lighting, posing, and angles down.

Wayne and Angela works as a perfect duo. While they both act as photographers, Angela also helps with the posing which really makes a world of a difference in the photo. Oftentimes we don't know what to do with our hands, which angles of our face and body look best, or that we have a wisp of hair out of place. These are the details that are super important in how each photo turns out and Angela makes sure all the shots make us look our best prior to taking the photo. This is honestly the first time I have ever looked at proofs and have liked every single photo I see.

I can't say enough amazing things about them. I feel so lucky they were able to capture our special day and even luckier that I happen to have come across them in my research. Finding a quality photographer is like finding a needle in a haystack. There's so many photographers out there but so hard to find a really good one. Not only that, their service is amazing. They are so nice, accommodating, and understanding throughout the entire process. They really are the entire package!

p.s. I've been married for about one month now and I love my photos so much that I probably flip through them at least a few times a day. =)

Sent on 04/28/2012

• Secondprint Productions
    Secondprint Productions Wedding Photographers

A true friend of mine and inspiration in this industry. Wayne's easy going personality will win your heart when it comes to having a great wedding experience. Check out his work and you'll see that it is top notch. I only only aspire to be half as good as he is.

• San Marcos, 92078 See on map